PDA

View Full Version : 2g eprom chip.

TurboDomestics
01-20-2010, 03:16 PM
Ive got a socketted eprom ecu and something isnt working. If anyone has an eprom chip that will work just to see if the rest of the ecu is ok I would love to buy it off you or borrow it real quick.

slowbubblecar
01-21-2010, 01:20 PM
I have a factory eprom chip sitting here if you didn't find one already. The only problem is that I am not sure if it was off a 1g or 2g. The numbers on the sticker say EB23D and under that it says 4826. I tried to research for a few minutes but couldn't figure out which it is from. If it will work for you, let me know and you can have it. The black chip also says 270512-12 BLUP9318351.

Otherwise, Ryan (mustgofaster) used to be able to burn chips and could possibly burn you one with your settings. There are probably others on here that can burn them as well.

jrohner
01-21-2010, 02:44 PM
I have a factory eprom chip sitting here if you didn't find one already. The only problem is that I am not sure if it was off a 1g or 2g. The numbers on the sticker say EB23D and under that it says 4826. I tried to research for a few minutes but couldn't figure out which it is from. If it will work for you, let me know and you can have it. The black chip also says 270512-12 BLUP9318351.

Otherwise, Ryan (mustgofaster) used to be able to burn chips and could possibly burn you one with your settings. There are probably others on here that can burn them as well.

EB23 would be a 2G.

TurboDomestics
01-21-2010, 11:16 PM

thanks a bunch! just picked it up.