PDA

View Full Version : bought a new o2 yesterday

way2fastalon
10-30-2009, 11:23 PM
and now its reading 0.02-0.04 in dsmlink it was reading when i first put in like it should 0.20-0.80 now its the same thing bought the universal o2 one what causes them to go out in a day ... ? my wide band is o2 is bad now too what is going on here ... ? whats going on is it running lean ? it sure dont smell like it

twack
10-31-2009, 12:31 AM
Grammer please Im trying to help but getting a head ache. So did you get a nice 4 wire from like napa, or did you get a universal off ebay. Did one of your wires come undone on the connectors for the 4 wires? And what are you trying to say about the wideband?

way2fastalon
10-31-2009, 12:39 AM
i went to Oriley auto and picked up there universal one and wired it exactly how my old one was was a botch and bought another one then it worked for a little bit then quit then it thew a code said o2 circuit malfunction now reads 0.02-0.04

my wide band dont even work right im guessing its doing the same thing i had it in the front o2 at first to see if it worked and it did not allways read but now it only reads under boost and it goes like 13-12-10 and stays there at 12 psi of boost when i am off the gas it dose not read at all i was told it should allways read something as for the location of the wide band o2 sensor i put it at the end of my down pipe going in to the test pipe

sorry about the grammar as i suck at it