PDA

View Full Version : WTTrade: 02 Grand Prix SE for 91-94 AWD DSM

Forced Fed
10-21-2009, 03:47 PM
I have an 02 Grand Prix SE with 136,XXX miles that I'm looking to trade for a first generation 6-Bolt AWD Talon or maybe Eclipse. I bought this car over this summer from a friend of my Dads who has owned the car since it was new. The car runs and drives great, alignment is perfect, doesn't burn oil, leak oil, or have any problems small / major. The car is a V6 but amazingly gets 34 highway and 28 city, I was super amazed by this.

I would also like to mention my Dad's buddy stored this car most winters if not all winters at his summer place because he goes down to Florida every winter in his Tahoe. So the car is clean!

The reason I would like to trade my car is because I've got the bug for another DSM I won't lie, I thought I was going back to reliability and gas mileage instead of modified and turbo but I was wrong.

Good

-Cruise Control
-Air Conditioning
-Power Windows
-Clean
-2 Owner car including me
-Clean Title
-Traction Control
-No Leaky Fluids
-Good Gas Mileage
-New Rear Brakes
-Factory Alarm
-Factory Keyless Entry

Bad

-Has a little rust on side skirts close to the front wheels on both sides. The previous owners mud flaps had broken off and these models are prone to getting rock chips in that area. Rust is minor and no where near bubbling or anything, I have also replaced the mud flaps...

-Scratches here and there, nothing through the clear coat, and mainly on the drives side.

-Front rotors have a little pad build up and could be resurfaced, but not in dire need of.

Forced Fed
10-21-2009, 03:50 PM
It has been raining all day where I am located so no pictures, but I will have pictures up tomorrow during lunch break or after work around 4 PM.

Edit - I should probably mention what I'm looking for in the DSM...

-5 Speed
-No Sunroof (If Possible)
-Mainly Rust Free
-Clean
-Stock with no mods would be just fine
-AWD
-4G63T (6 Bolt)
-Running and Drivable