PDA

View Full Version : WTB-2g talon front bumper cover

deadeye
10-02-2009, 10:34 PM
I am in need of a front bumper cover for a 2g talon. Dark green or black would be preferable. Im not too picky about the year. 97^ are nice but almost anything would be better than whats on there now.

Let me know what u got and how much.

TurboDomestics
10-03-2009, 10:35 AM
ive got a green one off a 96, but its in real rough shape, but if your good at fiberglass or whatever it could look good again. Its free if you feel like pick it up though.

I just sold a 97 talon bumper yesterday.

deadeye
10-03-2009, 12:57 PM
Thank you very much for the offer, it is appreciated. Thats kind of where im at with the one I got now though.

The degenerate who had the car before me did't mount the FMIC right and its all cracked up cause he just jammed the bumper on there.

TurboDomestics
10-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Thank you very much for the offer, it is appreciated. Thats kind of where im at with the one I got now though.

The degenerate who had the car before me did't mount the FMIC right and its all cracked up cause he just jammed the bumper on there.

yup yup! I fyou get a 97 talon front bumper and want to complete the conversion just let me know!

Constant_Project21
10-05-2009, 02:44 AM
My buddy has a red 95 tsi front bumper, if you're at all interested.

deadeye
10-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Sorry, I kinda forgot I had posted this.

I think I will try to hold out for a black/green one. If I don't get something in the next month or two I will let you know. Thanks for the offer, I'm trying to avoid painting if I can. I can paint, and do a good job at it, but its just something I lack patience doing.

blageo23
10-08-2009, 04:57 PM
If I remeber right we have one here in black. not 100% sure if its still here tho. Ill check a little later

Constant_Project21
10-08-2009, 04:58 PM
Sorry, I kinda forgot I had posted this.

I think I will try to hold out for a black/green one. If I don't get something in the next month or two I will let you know. Thanks for the offer, I'm trying to avoid painting if I can. I can paint, and do a good job at it, but its just something I lack patience doing.

sounds good, just lmk, it's not going anywhere haha

deadeye
10-08-2009, 08:32 PM
If I remeber right we have one here in black. not 100% sure if its still here tho. Ill check a little later

OK, lmk. I was kinda thinkin bout checking Primo out so that would be a good reason to drop by.