PDA

View Full Version : Wtb 1g parts asap - some stock some aftermarket - look please

GREASEMONKEY
09-22-2009, 09:04 PM
First off i have cash in hand and i need these parts as soon as possibe..

The parts in the first list are the ones i really need, The parts in the second list are not so important but if someone has them and they have a good deal i will take them.. Of course the cheaper the better, But i dont want any junk. I'd rather have quality parts and i know quality costs money so let me know what you have!

**PARTS NEEDED ASAP**

*1GA (90-91) Oil Filter Housing. If you have that and a stock or aftermarket oil cooler setup that would be what im looking for!

*Stock or aftermarket J pipe, I have a S16G on the car right now hopefully that will be gone soon...

_________ _________ __________ __________ __________
**PARTS THAT I WANT**

*SMIM... No Magnus stuff! I might already have somethin lined up but let me know if you have somethin. (I'd consider a magnus but it would need to be a super good deal) (ID ALSO TAKE A SMIM THAT NEEDED WORK)

*DSMLINK SETUP - Let me know what you have...
--(Or maybe a SAFC2 or NEO Just to get me by)

*MAF-T, I already have the 3" GM MAF, So i just need the translator.

*50 Trim or Bigger.. A SCM61, T67, You get the idea... Doesn't have to be Mitsu flanged. Let me know what you have and what your looking to get for it.(If you have something that is broken but that still can be fixed / rebuilt i'd be very interested)

*245/40/R17 Or something in the 245/--/R17

Let me know what you have, Give me a call on my cell anytime It would be the best way to get a hold of me.

651-366-8682

Thanks
-Stephan