PDA

View Full Version : Wtdrive maybe wtt a galant vr4

Pages : [1] 2

Constant_Project21
09-14-2009, 04:40 PM
I'm kinda just fed up with no space and not being able to cart my friends around. I'm just wondering if anyone has a gvr4 that is maybe looking to trade, that I could test drive and see if I like it. Love my 1g, and don't want to stray from the awd 4g63 platform. Just looking at what's out there, I'm in no hurry. Don't want a project, mines running, and running good, so I expect yours will be as well, or just don't bother. Can check my project thread, or just pm me for a mod list.
Thanks,
Dan.

Chim55117
09-14-2009, 06:47 PM
If you just feel like riding in a really fast VR-4... I'll probably drive my brother's to RAHS sometime.

It's too bad I didn't know you were interested a few months back. I had 313/1000 and sold it for a measly 1200!

awd-drifter
09-14-2009, 07:02 PM
hmmm...I'm thinking about it. are trading your most recent project?

Constant_Project21
09-14-2009, 07:03 PM
Would enjoy taking a ride in it, I'm not deadset on getting one, just want to see what they're like.

Constant_Project21
09-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Yea the white one.

awd-drifter
09-14-2009, 07:06 PM
I'm just gettin the alty done as of right now. This weekend i'll be busy. i have no work on sunday....hopefully I'm not busy on sunday. I've been daily driving my galant for 2 years since i got it and haven't had many large issues since i've had it.

Constant_Project21
09-14-2009, 07:35 PM
I'm doing front brakes and new ceramic pads sometime this week, car drives nice, just needs a headliner if you want a complete interior. Bought it as a project and it's came a long way. I just want 4 doors, and something reliable (and sorta quick). Is your gvr4 stock?

awd-drifter
09-14-2009, 10:26 PM
my galant has a few mods...quite modded fairly actually by the 1st owner than i just added a "2g" mas (mas off from 95-96 Summit), FMIC, 3" exhaust system. current mods on it right now that come off my head:

-big 16g
-2g manifold
-550cc
-190lph
-M.A.P intercooler pipes w/ebay fmic
-95-96 Summit MAS
-3" exhuast system
-safc
-technomotive stage 3 ecu

man, theres alot more. i will make a complete list lol. anyways, I've been driving this car for 2 years. The issues i've had with the car were the front axles that i've replaced in april and the damn remanufactured alternators(3 of them!). I wanna get the Bosch ones which are 90 amp...i currently have the 1g dsm 75amp alty because O'reily ordered the wrong one. (argh!)
anyways, the car has been pretty freakin awesome the 1st year i had it. 2nd year (this year) it has been small headaches of faulty alternators, exhaust manifold bolts(fixed). I've been gettin about 18 mpg on city and on the highway...about 22ish, long road trips, it can easily squeeze out 26-27 highway.

Constant_Project21
09-14-2009, 10:39 PM
I haven't had my car for very long, but runs like a champion. It may need an oil pan gasket, I have a full engine gasket set coming on thursday along with the brakes. Tires have enough life until winter, then I'd prob get some stock rims with better tires. Has like 3 spots of rust on it, not terribly hard to fix them though, just surface. Could use a better tune and a wideband. Car drives straight and looks sharp, plus with the cams sounds pretty mean as well.

TurboDomestics
09-14-2009, 10:46 PM
Ill have 313 for sale soon! Just gotta get rid of this idle surge then ill be looking to unload it.