PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Interested In A Poker Tourney.

MATCHBX
03-27-2004, 01:32 AM
If anyone is interested, we would be willing to host a tournament saturday nite. It sounds like it might be raining at nite so if you guys want to come over and play some poker, we're up for it.

Same rules as before. What time would you guys like to start? Maybe we could start early, say 5pm or so. That way if the weather does get nice, we still have time to go down to uni. Or we could get in another tournament and still be done earlier than the other times.

Post up if you will come.

Read this post (http://www.dsmstyle.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1522) for directions and such. Just remember, when you park in the parking lot, don't park in front of any garages. This hasn't been a problem in the past, but just in case we get some different players that don't know, I just wanted that clear.

Pushit2.0
03-27-2004, 03:10 PM
If we started around 5-5:30 that would work with me.

~John

MATCHBX
03-27-2004, 04:22 PM
You guys can come over anytime you want. We're just doing a little straightening up right now. If you can bring chairs, please do so.

If we don't get enough players, you guys are welcome to just hang out here and either watch movies or play ps2 or whatever. The weather looks crappy for doing anything outside.

If anyone needs directions or whatnot, give me a call. 651-470-0371.

MATCHBX
03-27-2004, 08:16 PM
Well, nobody here yet. Just wondering if anyone is coming tonite.