PDA

View Full Version : So Whats The Plan For The Summer!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

AJ
03-21-2004, 09:55 PM
So once it starts getting warmer out where are we going to invade?

Last year it was Krispy Kreme and Porkys.

I think Porkys worked best as it was more central, but KK also had some nice turn outs.

Maybe plan something Mon, Tues, and Wed so people have a few days to choose form?

BUCKY
03-21-2004, 10:03 PM
I'm all for KK

Kracka
03-21-2004, 10:14 PM
We could do much of the same and just change as we see fit. Maybe make Porky's Tues. rather than Monday since BWW wasn't that great as far as turn-out was concerned. KK worked well on Weds.

Matt D.
03-21-2004, 10:52 PM
Agree with Chris. Two days, two different places. If someone wants to suggest something for Monday go ahead.

AJ
03-21-2004, 10:53 PM
Yeah, I didn't like BW3 since it was indoors and new people would have a hard time finding the regualrs. What about Monday?

Maybe make Monday and Tuesday Porkys to give a central location 2 days and Wednesday be KK in Maple Grove?

Thursday = day of rest

Fri and Sat are midway and Sunday is usually a car event of some sort.

A//// Guy
03-21-2004, 11:14 PM
Sounds good to me, I like the idea of a central place like porkies even though its not really central because Downtown Mpls is central not St. Paul. But its close enough.

KK was fun, only downfall it is far but once a week or every other is fine. I wish there was something more toward the south metro as everything is north of 94 that we do ussually. Are there any places south of like 62 that we can hang out at?

Kracka
03-22-2004, 08:15 AM
There was Shooters...

A//// Guy
03-22-2004, 09:00 AM
Yea I now, not many people showed up at all and half of the time I couldnt cuz of class at night but this summer will be fun. We might have to start going as early as next week becuase its supposed to be 60 on thursday :banana:

john
03-22-2004, 10:15 AM
I am in for KKK. I went to Porkeys once and there were not many people. Shooters sucked for me this winter because I had to work till 8 and I have school at 8. Had to have sometime for homework.

JDM
03-22-2004, 10:45 AM
I vote Porky's, as I will be a very short distance from there (I will be living in Dinkytown one block from University).

And just to remind everyone, I can and will host a Halo Tourney at my apartment complex (The Melrose). It has a 75 person Theatre with hookups for Game Systems, and a 10 ft tall projection screen. Let me know... :banana: