PDA

View Full Version : WTB/WTT black 2g interior

asshanson
10-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Want to buy black 2g interior or trade my gray interior plus $$ to you. Front seats and carpet not necessary but could include.

EDIT: Not looking to spend more than a couple hundred bucks on trade for everything.

I decided to throw this out there since I got black front seats. I thought it would be fun to convert my car from gray to black interior. Ideal situation would be to find a parts car with full black interior still and swap it.

blageo23
10-07-2008, 09:26 PM
good luck only spending a couple hundred. I just sold a set of black door panels for $230.
I have a set of black door panels at my house with green inserts that I am going to make black(bought then with the green, it's lame). Also mitsu has the door sills for $20 a piece which I thought wasn't too bad. Let me know if you are interested in the panels.

asshanson
10-07-2008, 11:07 PM
Fixed, I guess I could spend like $200 to trade everything for black interior. If someone has a parts car that would be perfect. I'll probably check out a few junk yards too for black interiors. I don't care if they're leather or not as I already have the front seats.

hippiekiller
10-08-2008, 12:06 AM
As Mark told me, look for spyders. They will at least have the black dash and center console. The doors and other stuff you may run into problems finding at a decent price.

TkrPerformance
10-08-2008, 10:34 AM
there is 3 avangers at u-pull-it in east beathel they use the same dash as a dsm and are black.

EclipseGST
10-08-2008, 12:31 PM
+2^^^ Not many people think about the Avengers.

I got lucky and scored a mint complete set of black leather seats and seat belts in trade for a used set of FP2's. Now I just need the rest of it. Dash and center consol's are the easiest to find. Door panels and the rest of the trim become tricky. Especially for a decent price.

TkrPerformance
10-08-2008, 02:34 PM
what I am going to do is redo my door panels in black sude

asshanson
10-08-2008, 05:43 PM
How about center console, is that the same as the avenger?

EDIT: It's probably easiest to find a local GS or something for cheap on craigslist with a black interior and flip it after swapping interiors. Too bad I don't have the cash to buy a cheap car for a few months.