PDA

View Full Version : 1g o2 sensor

twack
08-24-2008, 08:24 PM
Mine took a crap on me at the cookout, so if you have one in good condition let me know

twack
08-27-2008, 05:52 PM
Bump, I still need

Halon
08-27-2008, 06:44 PM
I have my one laying around. I took it out and replaced it about 2 years ago. Only reason I did that was because my Colt project needed a new O2 sensor so I bought a new one. But the Colt didn't deserve a brand new one, so I put the brand new one in the Talon and my plan was to put this old one from the Talon in the Colt. That project never happened so I have a spare O2 sitting here. It worked just fine when I took it out, but it hasn't been used in a good 2 years so keep that in mind.

I'll let you have it for free if you just want to come pick it up in Blaine.

twack
08-27-2008, 06:58 PM
I have my one laying around. I took it out and replaced it about 2 years ago. Only reason I did that was because my Colt project needed a new O2 sensor so I bought a new one. But the Colt didn't deserve a brand new one, so I put the brand new one in the Talon and my plan was to put this old one from the Talon in the Colt. That project never happened so I have a spare O2 sitting here. It worked just fine when I took it out, but it hasn't been used in a good 2 years so keep that in mind.

I'll let you have it for free if you just want to come pick it up in Blaine.
thanks for the sweet offer but i need it shipped to rochester so if you got a paypal i could throw you 10 for your troubles