PDA

View Full Version : WFF/WFC: 1g/2g dsm 2.0NT manual perferred

Pages : [1] 2 3

niterydr
07-05-2008, 12:52 PM
Want to build an Elko Super Hornet car for cheap.

I am looking for a 1g or 2g dsm non turbo chassis or running car.

Obviously I can build/fix/repair anything on the dsm, so let me know what you have.

Cheaper is better, dents in body okay, broken glass okay.

I would perfer a running 4g63 manual trans 1g, but beggers cant be choosers, let me know what you have. Willing to barter/trade instead of cash (say you have a nt car sitting around and need work on your turbo beast...we can work something out).

Blown engines okay, any other mechanical problems okay, bad transmissions okay, just want something that preferably rolls and won't cost me a fortune to get race ready for next season.

I am also considering a mx-3, celica, or integra.

HiImBrian
07-05-2008, 01:18 PM
^Might wanna keep an eye out for an older prelude too. I know I saw a white one at elko a while back kickin everybody's ass.

gl and I hope you find ur dsm. You should just pick up that red one and put a motor in it.

niterydr
07-05-2008, 01:26 PM
I don't really want a prelude, rather run something different. Almost everything out there was a honda or neon, 1 black dsm and he was middle of the pack, and 1 celica.

niterydr
07-07-2008, 09:42 AM
Up we go for the new week!

polishmafia
07-07-2008, 10:16 AM
ask andrew (slowboy) about the black 2g in my garage. i dunno if its what youre looking for exactly.

niterydr
07-07-2008, 10:34 AM
Thanks Pete, pm sent.

asshanson
07-07-2008, 11:51 AM
Replied, but doubtful it's what you're looking for.

polishmafia
07-07-2008, 11:58 AM
but it has the blitz kit!!! ;)

shoot... sorry, just trying to help you guys out.

EclipseGST
07-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Should pick up that free AWD shell.

I've done some Hornet racing in the past and found out that the AWD chassis handle the tracks much better, I'm guessing due to the stronger suspension parts as they dont snap as easy. I'm guessing you have to run FWD or RWD like we do down here, whatever stock configuration?

Although we were racing 2g's. Not sure if the 1g's have different suspension like the 2g's from AWD turbo to FWD turbo to non turbo. We got the car to 1790 with driver and fluids. Engine bay untouched and roll cage installed. Everything else gutted. Fun times!

Is this track dirt or pavement?

niterydr
07-07-2008, 12:15 PM
Asphalt racing, can not switch up drivetrain style.

I am not sure if I want a complete shell if I could find a car with a good motor/trans instead. The N/T's shouldn't be worth much considering what the turbo dsms are going for.