PDA

View Full Version : niterydr (swanny) and munchgsx (nick)

DSM_421
04-25-2008, 08:23 PM
I sent Swanny (niterydr) some money for a part not to long ago, just recieved it in the mail the other day. Was well packaged, good communication, and shipped promptly! A+++ Dealing with him.

I had picked up some exhaust from Nick (munchgsx). He was able to bring it to my house after I relized I didn't have enough gas to make it to Hugo and back. Product was in good condition and communication was excellent! A+++ Dealing with him as well.

niterydr
04-25-2008, 10:20 PM
Thank Ryan (MustGoFaster), he did a lot of the leg work on this one as well.

DSM_421
04-25-2008, 10:31 PM
Will do.

But you had to deal with my stupid excuses why the payment hadn't been sent earlier :D

I kept running into legitiment roadblocks, making it impossible for me to send you the money when I said I would be able to. Took countless PMs to finally seal the deal. ;)

AwdGSX13
04-26-2008, 04:53 PM
Ive also dealt with niterydr(swanny), but it was through service work at his shop, Even though it was a very good experience and id rec. him for anything.

DSM_421
04-29-2008, 10:04 PM
I dealt with Nick (munchgsx) again today. Pleasure as usual, he is a class act and always goes above and beyond what is expected.

I picked up some stock rims / tires from him, were in the condition that he said they were. Balanced well and plenty of tread left.

He also put them on for me since I'm gimped out, made my life a lot easier!

niterydr
04-30-2008, 10:31 AM
Will do.

But you had to deal with my stupid excuses why the payment hadn't been sent earlier :D

I kept running into legitiment roadblocks, making it impossible for me to send you the money when I said I would be able to. Took countless PMs to finally seal the deal. ;)

Hasn't been the first time I've dealt with that situation, but thank you for the positive feedback.

brando
05-02-2008, 09:14 PM
nick's a good guy. haven't dealt with swanny but maybe our paths will cross someday

Swifty1638
05-03-2008, 10:31 PM
I've dealt with swanny many a time..from backrubs, to rubbin elbows on the dyno, to my ported FPR (now, more then ever, I'm glad it's ported!) to even the occasional GH battles (I still own you..) swanny's a straight forward guy..easy-going. will do business with again in the near future..:)

-A. Swift