PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Chassis/Trans-block - Please!

User Name
04-17-2008, 06:33 PM
I'm looking to FINALLY put my engine in next week.
My uncle moved my car in his garage along with my parts, so a BUNCH of bolts were lost I guess.

I'm looking for:
the bolts that hold the trans to the block(x4?)
The bolts that bolt the MOTOR MOUNTS to the chassis (x4 or x5)
Collar bolts for the motor mounts (the ones that go through the bushing in the mount and stuff) (Grade 8?)

Munch told me the sizes, but I'm on my PS3 so looking around sucks on a "normal" guys' TV.

TkrPerformance
04-17-2008, 06:40 PM
I should have all of them with the tons of bolts I have I will look tonight when I get home

User Name
04-18-2008, 07:24 AM
Do it Mark! I have money waiting in my paypal!!!

I need these by next Tues/Wed/Thurs, those are the days I'll have some people available to help me throw the engine in!

TkrPerformance
04-18-2008, 09:32 AM
ok
just to make sure
you need all the 14mm head bolts for the tranny and the 12mm head bolt also
1.12mm 4.14mm

next
the bolts that mount to the block or the ones that the upper mount that bolts to the engine.

last
do you need all 4 of the bolts for the mounts the go through
upper engine mount bolt with nut
lower tranny mount bolt with nut
front and rear roll stop mounts bolts and nuts

User Name
04-18-2008, 10:02 AM
ok
just to make sure
you need all the 14mm head bolts for the tranny and the 12mm head bolt also
1.12mm 4.14mm (the 14mm, I have 2, for the top, but if you have all, I'll buy 'em.) (the 12mm, I don't know where that one go's, but I'll buy that too.)

next
the bolts that mount to the block or the ones that the upper mount that bolts to the engine. (I need the bolts that go through the bushing and "lock" the collars to the mount) I found all the bolts that hold the front/rear mounts to the block

last
do you need all 4 of the bolts for the mounts the go through
upper engine mount bolt with nut
lower tranny mount bolt with nut
front and rear roll stop mounts bolts and nuts

I'm not sure on the last.

I need the ones that hold the trans to the block, the ones that "lock" the collars to the mount, that go through the bushings, grade 8?)

And the bolts that hold the Mounts to the Chassis, 3 in the rear and then 1 in the front I believe. (just for front/rear mounts.)

And I need the 4 bolts that go through the wheel well that hold the trans mount to the chassis as well.)

I'm sorry, I suck at explaining

I would go to a hardware store, but everywhere within 12 miles has NOTHING, I checked. Shit, if you can buy them new, send me the bill.)

User Name
04-18-2008, 10:06 AM
If you want, just box up every bolt that holds the trans to the block, and every bolt that has anything to deal with the mounts on the front/rear/trans and let me know a price!

User Name
04-23-2008, 07:14 AM
Got the collar bolts and most bolts for the chassis.

Anyone have the 4 that go from the Passenger Side Wheel Well and bolt onto the trans mount? Or, *pictures of the bolts? *simple!

Also,

Need the OEM bolts for the trans to block bolt holes. (The ones where you bolt the engine to the engine stand)

TkrPerformance
04-23-2008, 09:15 AM
they were in the bag of bolt I sent you

User Name
04-23-2008, 09:51 AM
PM'd.

User Name
04-23-2008, 01:59 PM
http://www.plymouthlaser.com/tranmount/tm08.jpg
NEED THESE 4 (Or a length if anyone knows, I believe they're 14mm/"7".

Ooh and I think I found the picture I needed.
http://vfaq.com/proj-pics/clutch/1G/bolts.gif
Shit, I'll take all of those if anyone has them together and wants to get rid of them, otherwise I'll start digging through my box of bolts with a ruler