PDA

View Full Version : wtb: 2g n/a cars. will take anything

Pages : [1] 2

trippleA
03-29-2008, 10:23 AM
just like the title says. i will take all 2g non turbo cars or even a turbo car. i build and sell dsm's and im always looking for parts cars or new projects. so if you have any just lying around hit me up ill take em off your hands.

also i will take any 420 parts you have. like i said i work on A LOT of these cars, i pretty much work on a different one every weekend.

Gravy
04-01-2008, 01:07 AM
May have a blown motor one up at work, timing belt by the sounds of it, but i didn't ask the tech. Gray body, can't remember if it's a 2ga or 2gb, i'll eye it out when the snow is gone and get back to you.

Gravy

trippleA
04-14-2008, 07:36 PM
any info on this car?

Supa_dupa_man
04-15-2008, 02:45 AM
You can buy mine, I need at least $4,500 for it tho... just needs the head gasket now... other than that it bout ready to go... tons of aftermarket parts....

craig
04-15-2008, 10:05 AM
theres a gray 2g tsi fwd auto sitting up at tires plus in brooklyn center that the guy wants gone. tranny is bad and motor needs a new head. also someone broke the ds window but the body looks mint on it with no rust last I looked at it.

ask for heath and he can get you in contact with the owner.

turbo-soundz
04-15-2008, 10:30 AM
How much will you buy my car for? Its a 2G Eclipse turbo with 149,000 on the clock. It still pulls and still holding its 15.0 at the track in stock mode.

trippleA
04-15-2008, 06:48 PM
theres a gray 2g tsi fwd auto sitting up at tires plus in brooklyn center that the guy wants gone. tranny is bad and motor needs a new head. also someone broke the ds window but the body looks mint on it with no rust last I looked at it.

ask for heath and he can get you in contact with the owner.

im interested. is there any way you can get the number off of it for me. im so swamped right now i dont even know which way is up.

trippleA
04-15-2008, 06:50 PM
How much will you buy my car for? Its a 2G Eclipse turbo with 149,000 on the clock. It still pulls and still holding its 15.0 at the track in stock mode.

dod you have any pics? im looking really for 420 a cars not 4g63 but i might be interested. i dont usually pay over like 1200 for a car. is it fwd or awd? manual or auto. i need info, i wont buy a car i have no info on.

turbo-soundz
04-17-2008, 08:35 AM
dod you have any pics? im looking really for 420 a cars not 4g63 but i might be interested. i dont usually pay over like 1200 for a car. is it fwd or awd? manual or auto. i need info, i wont buy a car i have no info on.

I was looking for more than your asking price since you'd take anything. This is a GST which is FWD and of course i only drive Manual cars. I do have parts that is not installed but was waiting on some more parts. I'll only part it if the price is right but otherwise im still in the process of going faster and looking for an AWD.
Parts i have that isnt installed
50 trim- 1,100, Tokiko Illumina 5 way shocks, Eibach Pro kit lowering springs-235, 3inch turboback-350, Apexi AVC-R boost controller-450, GReddy 24V intercooler-400 used, TurboXS BOV/1G BOV-150, and some minor things like subs in the car-450. Most parts are Brand new (so as you can see the parts price also)

I'll give you a picture later tonight.

Project2G
04-17-2008, 03:31 PM
I wish you were here on the West Coast I'd give you my rolling 2G nt for free. But I do have a couple 420a parts for sale if interested.... starter, ac compressor, heat shield, oem exhaust