PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted

Pages : [1] 2

Shane@DBPerformance
03-02-2008, 10:26 PM
We are continuing to grow and we have an opening for a full time day position at our front counter area. Duties would include helping walk-in customers, answering the phone, taking coherent messages, basic scheduling of work and dyno time, selling parts, setting up vendor accounts, answering emails and online questions, etc.

We are looking for an individual who is hard working, will be on time every day, and who has a broad interest and some knowledge of car related info and parts. Some basic computer skills would be helpful, like making very simple Excel list and finding information online.

Pay will be determined by qualifications, and benefits are currently limited to parts at cost for the employees own cars and dyno time. Please don't apply if you can't stay off your cellphone all day or obsess over your own car all day.

We are located in Rogers, MN right off of I-94. We have an 8000sq/ft facility with shop, dyno, showroom, office, fabrication, storage areas and work on a wide range of import and domestic cars.

If you know of anyone in the who has the above qualifications and who may be interested, please have them contact us at shane@dbptuning.com

We might also be looking for full time or part time tech help soon and a shop helper.

DSM_421
03-02-2008, 10:37 PM
Damn that sounds like a sick job. Too bad I'm not more knowlagable about after market stuff because I'd jump on this in a second, and you guys could pay me dirt cheap and I wouldn't give a bird.

Good luck, I might know some peeps who could be interested, I will run it by them.

Shane@DBPerformance
03-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Willingness to learn and personality are more important than previous experience.

Super Bleeder!!
03-02-2008, 10:56 PM
You left out strapping cars to the dyno and giving danny backrubs!

DSM_421
03-02-2008, 10:59 PM
Willingness to learn and personality are more important than previous experience.

I'd keep that in mind, I did work at Napa for almost a year so I'm not a complete idiot, but I did go into that job with almost no previous car knowledge.

But I can't work for atleast a month because of my broken legg hehe.

AwdGSX13
03-03-2008, 12:25 PM
How far is rogers from 94 in st paul? Im in sales/customer service at the moment for a Shop in Eagan. Just curious.

-Matt

Goat Blower
03-03-2008, 12:30 PM
Free dyno time, eh?

Gravy
03-03-2008, 12:51 PM
What kind of hours are we talking here? That's not far from my house, and sounds like a killer job. I've actaully started looking into more than just DSM's and spending time trying to figure out more about other cars late nights.

Idea on hours?

DSM_421
03-03-2008, 01:08 PM
Shane, expect a call from a guy named Mike Lein tonight or tomorrow. He had just started working at the Burnsville Napa when I left... He knows his shit pretty well, better than I do. He learned what Napa needed him to way quicker than the other morons we had been hiring recently.

Anyways he seems like a good guy, is trust worthy, doesn't show up late, and has good customer service. He was hired because his friend Jeff got him the job... Jeff is pretty much as straight laced as they come as wouldn't hang around shady characters.

I just called in to let him know about the job, but I'm gonna call back and give him your contact info.

Edit - BTW I guess he knows Danny Boy personally, that or his father does.

craig
03-03-2008, 01:15 PM
e-mailed you