PDA

View Full Version : Conquset Injectors

Pages : [1] 2

1gGSX
11-27-2007, 01:10 PM
I need two injectors for an 88 Conquest.
Let me know what you have
Thanks

Justin

Shotgun!
11-27-2007, 02:37 PM
Do you mean one primary and one secondary?

1gGSX
11-27-2007, 03:45 PM
yes, I have one injector that was in the back seat when I got the car but I don't know if it the primary or the secondary

blackawdtsi
11-27-2007, 04:58 PM
Who needs two injectors!? Just throw one MSD in there! errr FIC errr...... derk err derrr

1gGSX
11-27-2007, 06:05 PM
The funny thing is that there is only one injector in it and not the right one and I have to stay on the gas to keep it running

Shotgun!
11-27-2007, 10:01 PM
So, you are driving it like that? What have you pluged the injector hole with?

1gGSX
11-27-2007, 11:09 PM
There's another injector in there but not the right plug or the right ohms.
Can you get your hands on a couple or know somone who can?
Let me know
Thanks

FattyBoomBatty
11-27-2007, 11:39 PM
Wow, go here: www.starquestclub.com and read. Or save yourself the trouble and listen to me and Shotgun!

the black ringed one is the primary, it goes on the driver's side, and the car should start idle and drive without boost fairly well. the secondary has a green ring and goes on the passenger side. hook the other injector clip up to that one.

Who did you buy the car from, and can you take pictures of the engine bay up close and post them here?

details are key with quests.

if it really is just the injectors, you can get aftermarket ones that are new and will work way better than stock guys.

dragonforce
11-28-2007, 02:18 AM
pm sent.

blackawdtsi
11-28-2007, 11:30 PM
Wow, go here: www.starquestclub.com (http://www.starquestclub.com) and read. Or save yourself the trouble and listen to me and Shotgun!

the black ringed one is the primary, it goes on the driver's side, and the car should start idle and drive without boost fairly well. the secondary has a green ring and goes on the passenger side. hook the other injector clip up to that one.

Who did you buy the car from, and can you take pictures of the engine bay up close and post them here?

details are key with quests.

if it really is just the injectors, you can get aftermarket ones that are new and will work way better than stock guys.

He doesn't have any stock injectors for it. He needs them. The guy he bought the car from decided to just throw some random FIC injector in it and run it like that. I had to drive it back like that, and the way he had it when we took it out for a test drive, there was gas leaking all over the place. I told the idiot to put a new injector seal in it.. He did so we could drive it back. However, the way you described it, the FIC is in the secondary position and the other injector just plugging the other hole is in the primary spot.