PDA

View Full Version : Husky_Hang = BAD!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

GnArKiLl
11-23-2007, 12:05 AM
well i needed a waterpipe for my car and i told him it had to fit a 93 eagle talon with a 14b turbo. and i told him more than once that it had to fit a 14b not 13g.. he tells me yes he has one and will send it to me.. a few days later i get it and it is one for a 13g w/o the water outlet for the oil filter housing... i pm him and tell him whats up and he tells me "no thats the right one" well it isnt.. so he says he would get one from his friend and send it to me. well about a month later i had to get one somwhere else cuz he wont reply to my pm's or do anything... and all i needed to get my car done was this waterpipe and he knows that!

jhaan_dude
11-23-2007, 12:23 AM
i have done business with husky before, he is just a busy as i am and alot of times i dont answer my phone.....ill give him a call and see what he says about the whole situation....

turbotalon1g
11-23-2007, 08:40 AM
sounds bad to me.
just like wanting to make payments on a $250 set of wheels or something.

johnson
11-23-2007, 08:59 PM
i think i know this guy... is he from wisconsin???

Jakey
11-24-2007, 09:06 AM
he is just a busy as i am and alot of times i dont answer my phone
Being "busy" is a bullshit excuse.

scheides
11-24-2007, 09:14 AM
Being "busy" is a bullshit excuse.

+1, if you're doing business, you make time for those you are doing business with and you stay in communication with them. Whether its a $5 part or a $1000 part, doing due diligence to make things right is part of the game.

Then again he has only 3 posts, I'd be leery of doing biz with him :D

jhaan_dude
11-24-2007, 08:13 PM
i talked to him and he said that he sent you the right part, he also told you that he did not have another one, but he had a buddy with one. he however is moving and has not had time to deal with it....besides gnarkila have you ever thought about leaving him a message and actually WAITING???

GnArKiLl
11-24-2007, 08:20 PM
gnarkila????.... dude i dont have is phone #!! i have been waiting a month and he did not send the right part! i have been in the dsm game for over 5years i know what the hell im talking about! the water return on a 13g WONT work on a 14b its to small.. not only that it doesnt have the line for the oil filter housing(just above the oil filter) if you want me to take a pic of it and spell it out for you i can!

jhaan_dude
11-24-2007, 08:28 PM
please post a pic then, i sold him his 14b by the way thats why i say its weird that it doesnt fit......

tim
11-25-2007, 02:31 PM
please post a pic then, i sold him his 14b by the way thats why i say its weird that it doesnt fit......

Why the fuck should he post a pic? He got the wrong part plain and simple. Your friend fucked up and is ignoring the situation.

Thanks for the heads up GnArKiLl, sorry you had to be the one that got screwed over.