PDA

View Full Version : 6 bolt swap parts

asshanson
11-01-2007, 11:03 PM
alright, I'm putting in a 6 bolt motor and I need a few parts before I can do it.

I need some cams, preferably 272 or 280s or similar, its for a 2.3 liter and my 20g. I checked the for sale section but didnt see much that was recent, and i dont want to spend $$$ on new hks ones.

Also, it would be nice if someone has the 1g CAS harness for a 2g so i dont have to rewire stuff.

That's all I can think of now, I don't believe there is anything else I would need. Those of you who have done the swap let me know if there is anything special I'll need. I have intake mani and 1g tb already.

give me a call at 515.441.0353

Also, I have a Big T28 turbo from FP and a 7 bolt complete motor for sale or trade... I'd trade the turbo or motor for some cams.

asshanson
11-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Somebody has to have some cams laying around... Anyone??? I need them Monday because i go back to iowa after that.

allyoucaneat_talon
11-04-2007, 08:05 PM
Stock 1G Cams????

asshanson
11-04-2007, 09:17 PM
I have stock 1g cams on the cam gears right now, they just seemed a little small for a 2.3 stroker. I was hoping to get some before I put the motor in, maybe I'll wait until spring if I can't get any cheap ones now.

Also, how about an EGR blockoff? I'm going to remove my emissions stuff while everything is apart.