PDA

View Full Version : Ramada Inn Express Rally

520Talon
10-22-2003, 12:57 PM
I am going to be mounting an effort to get to the Ramada Inn Rally. This is a non SCCA rally. It is part of the North American Rally Series. It runs over three days, from Dec. 11-14. It starts in Laughlin, NV and runs down through the grand canyon.

It would involve several days of travel, but there would be all the top teams as this is the biggest money pot rally on some of the coolest terrain. What I want to know is if there is anyone on here interested in comming with me?

This rally is also featured on the OLN network in full digital picture.

rhino
10-23-2003, 11:18 AM
are you looking for people to crew or just go along for the ride? i might be able to head out there.

AJ
10-23-2003, 11:47 AM
Oh this would be soooooooo bad ass! I don't think I would drive down if I was able to make it though. I think the safe thing to do is pass as we are probably going to be busy with the shop. I bet Mark would love to hit this event up! Eric PM me your address, I want to send you those DSMSTYLE.com decals to take a look at to see if you want to run them on your car.

scoobrs
10-23-2003, 03:10 PM
This sounds so awesome. Maybe I can cash some investments and find money to go. I certainly have enough vacation time. I'll have to watch the market.

520Talon
10-23-2003, 04:50 PM
Yeah I am looking for some guys to crew. Hotels are included in my entry fee and I've got gas (ha ha). I'll you'd have to probably get would be some road food and souviners.

Putting things together for this event is why I've skipped the last few. Damn near everthing is new in the car motor, tranny, brakes, suspention, mounts, bushings, ect. I will finish.

AJ
10-23-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by 520Talon@Oct 23 2003, 03:50 PM
I will finish.
wanna place a wager on that one? :lol: j/k man! I will keep ya posted if anything changes.

scoobrs
10-23-2003, 05:13 PM
Well, I could crew if I had someone more experienced there to train me. If Erik D doesn't respond, I'll ask him about it when he helps me with my struts on Saturday. So there's room inside whatever's towing the trailer?

rhino
10-24-2003, 03:30 PM
what's the schedule like? leave on tuesday or wednesday and come back monday/tuesday? if i can get the time off from work, i'll help out patching that car back together after you wreck it.

ABV
10-24-2003, 04:01 PM
I'd love to go, but I don't have enough vacation to do that. I've got 2.5 days left this year, and it sounds like I would need more than that. But let me know if you need any help getting the car up and running again before you head down there. I could definately help out there.