PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 2G MAF pigtail

Goat Blower
10-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Need the plug and about 6" of wires. Need something tonight so I can get this thing running again. Let me know what you've got. I also need a 2G K&N filter and adapter to 2G mas, and the 1G NT waterpipe.

User Name
10-04-2007, 06:01 PM
You're going to wire it yourself? I'm assuming you're using it on your 1g w/ a 2g MAF.

I have a 2g MAF on my 1g...well not yet, I can't find the pigtail anywhere for cheap and I am scared to wire it.

What guide are you using?

Ship it yet? :D

Goat Blower
10-04-2007, 06:07 PM
You're going to wire it yourself? I'm assuming you're using it on your 1g w/ a 2g MAF.

I have a 2g MAF on my 1g...well not yet, I can't find the pigtail anywhere for cheap and I am scared to wire it.

What guide are you using?

Ship it yet? :D

Yep, 3G maf in a 1G with DSMstink. Gotta get it running tonight so I can get it aligned tomorrow, then I can put in the interior, heat and AC, stereo, seatbelts and anything else. Wiring should be a snap, everybody and their brother has done it.

Sorry, haven't shipped yet, been putting in long hours trying to get ready for this cruise. Next week for sure.

Goat Blower
10-04-2007, 06:17 PM
I also need a non-turbo water pump pipe, the one that runs across the front of the block. Let me know.

User Name
10-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Yep, 3G maf in a 1G with DSMstink. Gotta get it running tonight so I can get it aligned tomorrow, then I can put in the interior, heat and AC, stereo, seatbelts and anything else. Wiring should be a snap, everybody and their brother has done it.

Sorry, haven't shipped yet, been putting in long hours trying to get ready for this cruise. Next week for sure.

Well maybe you can help me wire mine in sometime :) 2g maf and i have DSMLink.

It's cool, as long as you're not pulling a Jake... :) J/K. I know I took my sweet time paying. Me = Fail.

Goat Blower
10-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Don't have to worry about that.

http://www.vfaq.com/mods/2GMAF-1G.html

TkrPerformance
10-05-2007, 11:29 AM
have the plug give me a call steve. I might have a water pipe I will have to look.

Goat Blower
10-05-2007, 12:30 PM
have the plug give me a call steve. I might have a water pipe I will have to look.

Cool, can you bring it tomorrow morning? I'm in no real rush now that we're not taking it.

TkrPerformance
10-05-2007, 12:47 PM
will do

santa
10-05-2007, 02:30 PM
nevermind.