PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone spray Acrilic paint for me?

hareboy1979
09-06-2007, 09:42 PM
so my car is done body work wise i had it sprayed with acrilic midnight blue paint well dude really messed up so im sanding the car again
what i need is somone just to spray the paint literaly well you need a gun but i have the paint,reducer and hardener
if ya can help a guy out man it would be awsome

JET
09-06-2007, 09:48 PM
Talk to Mark from TKR on here. You can see a few past threads of him painting a car or two.

hareboy1979
09-07-2007, 06:07 AM
hey thanks for the info
just to clarify what im looking for all i need literaly is a place to bring my car you will need a gun i have already painted the car once but the paint ran in a few spots so what i am going to do is sand down the runs and wet sand the car and i just need somone with the place the gun and the knowledge to spray the car right
ill help with the removal of lights and stuff from the car and ill help tape off the car so really im looking for somone to take an hour or so to just spray my car of course it would need to stay for about 24 hours while the car dries
it would need to be done on a weekend as i need my car

anyone help me out? i dont have allot of money but i do want to get my car done here befor it gets too cold. Kind of a shame i got about 2000.00 worth of body work done to my car and the paint looks like an ametuer did it

Kevin 1G Drummer
09-09-2007, 03:06 PM
I wish I had a place outside of the shop I work at to do it, but I don't, and my boss will only let me work on my own, or my family's vehicles.

twack
09-09-2007, 09:02 PM
I wish I had a place outside of the shop I work at to do it, but I don't, and my boss will only let me work on my own, or my family's vehicles.
Just say hes your cousin

Kevin 1G Drummer
09-11-2007, 07:29 PM
Direct family only, as in mother, father, prother, sister.

stikx
10-09-2007, 10:13 PM
just tell them he is your prother. :D