PDA

View Full Version : Hanging A Front End

JiN
02-16-2004, 12:47 PM
Ok, so awhile back when Enes and I were towing my car to his house, we accidentally ripped the bottom of my driver side front end. Not a big deal, but if I wanna doll this car up to go show then it is. All I need is info on how to take off the factory front end. Thanks guys!

Rickey

TheBlizzard
02-16-2004, 01:17 PM
Rick, if you are talking about your front bumper then you have to take out all the screws and bolts surrounding your bumper. I would say there is about 10 or 12 of them. Anyway it is pretty self explanitory, just take out the four bolts right inbetween your headlights then go underneathe each wheel well and take them two bolts out. I did mine last year to get ready to put my front mount on and it wasn't that bad, there is just a ton of bolts. You just have to keep finding them and taking them out. I am pretty sure that a Eclipse is pretty close to a Talon. The ones up in the fenders are kind of a bitch to get off, there is two of them on each side I think. If you wanted I could help you with it, I know right where they all are, its just hard to explain it over here.

CRAIG

You can give me a call if you have any questions, if its not your bumper nevermind that above shit.