PDA

View Full Version : Building gs-t eclipse with an evo-III power plant please help with suggestions!!

mitsuyager9
07-27-2007, 01:30 AM
I have a 91 eclipse gst (stock) with a 3" flomaster exhaust. I am starting to buy parts right now for an EVO-III turbo. My list so far consists of:
- evo turbo
-660 inj.
-250 lph. fuel pump
-dejon blow through upper IC piping
-dejon lower IC piping
-GM MAF and Translator(for tuning)
-boost guage
-air/fuel guage
-manual boost controller
-turbox's bov
-turbo heat wrap

From my research so far this is more than i need. I know i should get and AFC but the price sucks, can i fine tune it enuogh with the trans.? if i do have to get an AFC the NEO works on the eclipse right? how much psi can i run on 93 octane primium pump gas? .......so i should say what i want out of this setup
1. 18 psi
2. around 12 er 11 sec 1/4 mile
3. around 300 hp on 93 oc. ump gas

asshanson
07-27-2007, 02:34 PM
11 second 1/4 mile and 300hp are going to be tough on pump gas with a 16g. To achieve that you'll need FMIC, cams, maybe intake mani, etc. AWD would help to get that 11 second 1/4 mile time.

You can get a used S-AFC for under $200 now, not that expensive compared to the rest of the mods you'll need.

With just the mods you have listed I'd say you'll probably make low to mid 200s tops.

carltalon
07-27-2007, 05:44 PM
Your going to need more then 300 hp and Slicks to see 11's in a GS-T. I'd skip the MAFt and save for a DSM-Link. Or go with a 2g mass and SAFC. GM mafts just cause problems.