PDA

View Full Version : My Only Time On Tv

Raptor
02-12-2004, 12:15 AM
I was surprised to find this video online, I never realized anybody bothered. It is from a few years ago on a consulting job I did. For anyone who doesn't know me, I am the one in the black shirt that has unix-networking in white written on the arms carying the tiny laptop. My involvement with this was to find the open networks so the guys at sanction could look smart. I helped them find the networks with the agreement that they didn't do anything along the lines of unauthorized access. During the interview, they went way over the line and I kept myself as removed from it as possible. But it is the one and only time I have been on TV so I figured I would post it.

My entire TV career (http://www.airdefense.net/eNewsletters/archives/July03.htm)

Go to the middle of the page and click where it says "wireless web attack" and mentions downtown Minneapolis.

Enes
02-12-2004, 01:02 AM
sweet, congrats.. i think i've made it on tv a few times, both times for some charity work and organizing the events but nothing as geeky as you :) the geek in you has shown his horns :) or was that fins can't remember :)

-E