Looks:

Paint & bodywork *alot of it*
98 Talon body conversion *front/rear bumpers, high wing*
shaved antenna, rear wiper w/sprayer
Getting painted gunmetal gray w/black top
CF hood
17x7 gunmetal RO_JA LT5 (street)
225-45-17 BFG KDW2 (street)
15x7 gloss black rota slipstreams (track)
225-50-15 *unknown* (track)
Tinted Windows *10%*

Motor:

2.3 stroker 7bolt
Nitrided 2.4 crank
JE pistons Mahle 8.5:1 .020
Eagle rods
FLUIDAMPR harmonic balancer
o-ringed head
ported/polished 1g 7bolt head... gasket matched for cyclone
1mm Ferrera in/ex valves
crower springs/retainers
revised lifters
fidanza cam gears
JUN 264/264
cyclone dual runner IM w/T25 actuator mod

Turbo setup:

Hahn 25g ported 7cm housing
2g manifold port matched
custom 2.5" o2 housing w/40mm wastegate flange
HKS 40mm wastegate
3" custom DP cat delete
3" custom catback
Slowboy Racing race FMIC kit
Greddy Type R BOV

Fuel system:

Supra pump w/rewire kit
Mallory AFPR w/custom lines
Liquid filled FP gauge
PTE 880cc injectors
Alkycontrol progressive alcohol kit w/M15 jet
Haltech E6K

Drivetrain/Clutch setup:

Lancerman built tranny
EVO 1 tranny w/double synchos 2-3-4, 4spider diff, front LSD
EVO 1 t-case
EVO 3 ring-n-pinion w/LSD
HKS twin disk clutch assembly
EVO 8 slave
New master
SS clutch line

Interior:

Converting to all black
Dash, steering wheel w/bag, passanger air bag, center console, front/rear seats, door panels, plastic panels, carpet, and headliner.
Defi D black boost, egt, & a/f to match stock gauges
PLX M-500 wideband

Ice:

Eclipse TV/DVD/Navigation
Polk Momo components 2x 6.5" front/rear
Hifonics 500w 4channel
fared cap
2 Kicker SOLO 12" L5
Kicker ZX100 1000 watt 2 channel for subs
Optima blue top

Bling:

shaved black powdercoated valve cover
shaved black powdercoated cyclone IM
jet coated ICP
jet coated exhaust manifold
jet coated o2 housing
powdercoated misc brackets & motor mounts
polish compressor cover
jet coated exhaust housing

This is basically it. I have most of these parts that are just sitting and waiting for the car to get finished with the paint and body work. This has been an on-going project for over 20 months so I have no intentions of rushing it. I want everything to be perfect. If I take my time, I will have what I have been waiting for all this time. I have owned this car for over 2 years and the car has only run 2 months the entire time I have owned it for a total of 784 miles. I will take pics and post what it looks like now and when its finished.

The car should be getting sprayed within the next couple of week. I am going tomorrow to pick the paint up for it. I will try to take some pics of it in its current condition.

driftn1g
05-16-2007, 03:07 PM
:jhitit:

HiImBrian
05-16-2007, 04:10 PM
:c9598f74:
sounds nice tho!

Swifty1638
05-16-2007, 04:31 PM
Why such a small turbo on a stroker? Afraid of lag? I guess you don't like forplay either...

-A. Swift

JET
05-16-2007, 04:47 PM
A 25g? That is not small by any means. There are some other things that don't make sense though, the intake manifold for one, the cyclone is junk. A 1g is better. Why the Haltech instead of an AEM EMS? The cams are also too small for the setup. Check out the FP3's or some BC 280's.

Swifty1638
05-16-2007, 05:23 PM
I guess I'm forgetting what a 25g compares to-I don't hear about those too often. like a .57 trim? 60-1?

-A. Swift

scheides
05-16-2007, 07:27 PM
25g ~ T67

20g95tsiawd
05-17-2007, 12:52 AM
As far as some of the formentioned parts.

I will start with the cams first. I have seen what these cams can do and for them being listed as 264s, these JUN cams are really aggressive for what my purposes are. I like the smaller cams for the fact they will help with spool up. I am not revving this motor past 8k rpms and I have seen these cams work.

Next, the cyclone intake. To me, again, I have seen back to back test results on a friends car with a 35r and the results would blow you away. The cyclone manifold *correctly set up* yielded 400rpm quicker spool and added over 25ft torque throughout the curve. I also have a buddy of mine that makes 567whp/511ft with this manifold as well. It simply works amazing.

Haltech is next. AEM is the best tuning tool on the market, hands down. Truthfully, I can sit here and admit to every single person on here that the AEM just simply makes me look stupid. I like to tune my own vehicles and have done so since I started out a long ass time ago with the safc. The AEM is just too much for me and I have already learned how to use the haltech. I am not going for record setting dyno numbers. I am building this car to be a reliable 450whp car with the occasional road course. I do not intend to bring this car down the quarter mile, ever. I want a smooth, fun, reliable car that I can take anywhere and not have to worry about having someone tune the car everytime I need them too. It gets to be a PITA and alot of wasted money.

Hope this give you the idea of what my intentions are. I have been carefully planning this build for quite sometime now and have all of the formentioned parts listed above.

JET
05-17-2007, 01:16 AM
Why go with a 25g if you are only looking for 450 whp? Seems oversized since you are worried about spool up. Anyway, keep us posted on how things turn out!

Pushit2.0
05-17-2007, 01:29 AM
The cams are small, the turbo is kind of big, the EMS is NOT the best tuning tool on the market, The cyclone is a joke I have one here and will have to test just to make sure, a reliable 450whp DSM is not easy to make happen. Also Greddy use the 25g compressor wheel in the Greddy T78: http://cherrypicker.tripod.com/id4.html

I would have used HKS 272/272s at least, but HKS 280s or similar would work better. A stock 1g intake manifold or one of the billion SMIM on the market, A EMS once set up and tuned would be better then a Heltec and you could learn how to make changes, but if the car is tuned right the first time you should not have to change anything besides load a race gas map or something, the turbo I would have looked into FP with all the different BB options etc, a FP 3052 would work good or a 3065. So your user name should be 25g95tisawd, I hope the setup works for you and does what you want/need it to. Also I made 532whp and 500lbft of torque on a FWD dyno guess with a 60trim stock 1g intake manifold and a EMS, running 33psi on C-16.

~John