PDA

View Full Version : White 97 GSX For Sale!!

Pages : 1 [2]

Kevin 1G Drummer
05-18-2007, 06:47 PM
The hood can be adjusted with the 2 little rubber guys under the hood.

I know, but usually there's a reason the hood isn't adjusted properly. Could be minor, could be serious. It's just something to look for.

Talon628
05-18-2007, 11:26 PM
I see a few parts I'd trade with ya plus cash. Shoot me a pm if your interested.

Ill keep that in mind, if this doesnt sell soon Ill be obligated to part it out..also I will consider trades.. if ne one has somthing to offer?

SlowWhite
05-19-2007, 10:47 AM
If you part it I'd be interested in the shell

Talon628
05-19-2007, 05:54 PM
BUMP! tried to get it to run today wont start,turns over but wont start. Sick of messin with it...price lowered $5500 or B/O.

gsx&gsxr
05-28-2007, 11:36 PM
I just bought this car and the problems I have found so far make me sad i paid way to much the problem is in the wiring the headlights the gauges anything that was put in caused a problem like my favorite the random bare speaker wire spliced off the ecu harness... ground was wired hot and most everything was wired in red or yellow 14 gauge wire... does anyone have a diagram of the ignition switch plug?? so i'm just undoing every none factory wiring and starting over Jason if you read this call me I need any manuals for anything you put in sorry to be a pest but i need to get all this stuff done right turbo timer, aem wideband, maf-t turbo also your wastegate was missing the setting screw and spring i'm retared for not catching so many of these problems

Boo buyers remorse......

crazy_skier
06-03-2007, 07:41 PM
I hope you get it all figured out and working well.... at least you didnt have to deal with "good" suspension, two engines and more though so its somewhat positive. I would just find a crashed gsx grab the wiring harness and call it a day.

gsx&gsxr
07-20-2007, 07:14 PM
I hope you get it all figured out and working well.... at least you didnt have to deal with "good" suspension, two engines and more though so its somewhat positive. I would just find a crashed gsx grab the wiring harness and call it a day.

thats what i did but now there are many more complications couldn't figure out why she just would not stay cool and guess what there was no belt on the water pump and his new thermostat was bad no wonder if the water pump wasn't powered i'm making a list of the problems

crazy_skier
07-24-2007, 11:44 PM
hopefully the engine is ok, and there are no more problems with it