bluntedelvis
05-12-2007, 11:57 AM
Well it is TIME!!!! Woot, Woot more Parts are comming
1. Southbend clutch
2. Arp headstuds
3. Performance valves and seals
4. headgasket
5. Dyno Tune
As she sit's right now, 256whp. My goal is 300whp or more, CHRIST I want 300 so bad I can taste it!! Also been talking to my Auto body Tech. and been dabbing with the idea of painting her a Rasberry Pearl Metallic, but the painting is a month or so away, but the extra SNERT will be added in a few weeks. WOOT, WOOT.

Kracka
05-13-2007, 11:09 PM
The ricer in me likes your gauges, but you should change your backlight color to blue (for the odometer).

DSM_421
05-14-2007, 02:39 PM
Clean looking engine bay.

You should paint it! That way you don't have to have those all those stickers on it lol. I know they add 5 hp each so it is gonna be a hard move to get rid of them.

JET
05-14-2007, 02:52 PM
Are you expecting the dyno tune to give you 45hp? Nothing else on your list really gives you any extra hp. Are you planning to tune on race gas and turn the boost up? Those are good supporting mods before you add the extra hp though. Lookin' good!

bluntedelvis
05-14-2007, 03:23 PM
Are you expecting the dyno tune to give you 45hp? Nothing else on your list really gives you any extra hp. Are you planning to tune on race gas and turn the boost up? Those are good supporting mods before you add the extra hp though. Lookin' good!
When I had her dynoed at Lse we kept the numbers on the low side due too stock clutch and stock head studs, and once I got those replaced Swanny said we can really turn up the wick.

ExTREME
05-14-2007, 03:54 PM
Lookin' good. I'm with the idea of you painting it, for the sole reason of getting them vinyls off. It's a nice ride from the front! That's a gas station list, not a grocery store list. Make a grocery store list of parts!

Are you an Organic Mechanic like me?

bluntedelvis
06-23-2007, 01:43 AM
Here are some updates, Vinlys are gone, yeahhhh all clean. All parts went on with no problem, I was told haha, also was told that the motor was a clean and strong motor still plenty of fight still left in the 7-bolt. Got her on her on the dyno got to 200-205hp before new clutch would slipp, so we took her off and had to do some street driving to get the clutch broke in and also had to order up a FPR/w gauge. So in the long run I've been running around going crazy at work really havent had time to do anything so I've made time next week to get her back in. I also had a video made stuff with my car & events pretty cool video, anyone know how to get one on the net, I'm retarded :wetpants: haha.
Before & after pics:bling: .

ExTREME
06-23-2007, 09:15 AM
Nice man! You just went up a couple notches in taking them vinyls off! As for videos, make a YouTube (www.youtube.com) account or put it on Google Video (http://video.google.com/).
Good work and keep it up! I really dig them headlights.

Halon
06-23-2007, 11:21 AM
Very nice, glad to see the stickers gone. Much cleaner now.

bluntedelvis
06-23-2007, 03:53 PM
Put another coat of wax on her today. Boy I dont know what I was thinking with all the vinlys:joint2:, but I'm really digging the Clean and Sexy look.