PDA

View Full Version : $75 1g AWD for sale

Kougar
05-10-2007, 02:40 PM
This is the remains of Tauni's black 90. I took it last fall, pulled the engine, and it put into my grey 91 that I used to have. Interior, random brackets, tranny, x-case, fenders, taillights, and other stuff are GONE.

Basically it's a shell with some bad rust on parts of it. Still has original wiring harness (minus the MAS plug). Driveshaft + rear diff still there. Car rolls, and has 2 good GSX rims with bad tires, and 2 ugly steel rims with good tires. Glass is good. Car will be sold with NO TITLE.

$75 and you take it away. Otherwise I'm crushing it.

PM if interested.

Kougar
05-16-2007, 12:04 PM
Bump, I'm setting a limit for when i bring this to the crusher. If June rolls by and there is no offers, bye-bye talon.

Kougar
06-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Bump - $20 And It's Yours.

Not gone by the second to last week of june, I'm crushing it.

TWENTY DOLLARS!

niterydr
06-10-2007, 05:56 PM
Pictures of rust?
I could use a new project track slut......
I can get down there with a dolly to grab it latenight this week or this weekend if need be.

Kougar
06-10-2007, 08:49 PM
I'll see what I can do about pictures on Monday, my only day off. If you ever saw Tauni's old black 90 TSI, this is it. The big roof spot, and through body (6 inches) at the rear-pass fender well.

niterydr
06-11-2007, 09:50 AM
I'll see what I can do about pictures on Monday, my only day off. If you ever saw Tauni's old black 90 TSI, this is it. The big roof spot, and through body (6 inches) at the rear-pass fender well.

Hmm never saw it, if you can send me pics, cool. If not, let me know.

Matt D.
06-11-2007, 10:46 AM
Hmm never saw it, if you can send me pics, cool. If not, let me know.
Don't do it! :fish'D:

niterydr
06-11-2007, 10:54 AM
Don't do it! :fish'D:

Not for me. The girl wants to build a dedicated track car (less stress that way).

Nothing cheaper than a stripped out DSM setup properly for what it will be used for. Stripped, gutted, and quick enough for her for now.