PDA

View Full Version : What comes in a turbo gasket kit?

kennydawgg
04-16-2007, 10:13 PM
i was oriely today to check the price of some gaskets and all the butthead at the counter could come up with is a tubo gasket kit for 55 bucks. does anyone know what gaskets this comes with, of course the guys computer did not tell him what was there so he was clueless, and it was not in stock so we couldent look at it. i dont want to pay for it just to get it and have half as many gaskets as i need.

thanks

xveganxcowboyx
04-16-2007, 10:34 PM
Manifold to turbo gasket, O2 housing gasket, downpipe gasket (I think), oil and water line stuff. I don't remember everything, but it's a pretty loaded set. I swear I only paid around $35 for mine at O'reilly though. Could be wrong...

92EvilTalon
04-18-2007, 12:56 PM
I think your right. It comes with two different size Turbo Gaskets. And the rest is right. What do you need to replace?

kennydawgg
04-21-2007, 05:16 PM
im putting a turbo on my 4g64, so i need it all, headed to auto value to get one now only 22 bucks. so i can post whats in it later

kennydawgg
04-21-2007, 07:24 PM
well looks like ic to intake, jpipe to turbo, turbo to manifold, two oil line return gaskets, o2 to turbo, o2 to downpipe, and two other small ones, i would assume water lines? not sure im doing it from memory as im not sitting near the kit now.