PDA

View Full Version : RRE two thumbs up

Halon
04-04-2007, 10:59 PM
I just wanted to add that I had yet another great experience with these guys. They used to be my go to shop when I lived down there, but still occasionally order from them since I moved back, as they are probably my favorite DSM vendor.

Anyway, I run their X-Clutch in my car, and had a couple concerns involving the disc they supplied me with. I wrote them multiple emails, and Mike answered every email within about 10 minutes of me writing. He told me they have now acknowledged the problem, and my setup was sent out before they knew of the problem. I informed him that my setup was already installed and used for a couple thousand miles, and so I didn't expect anything to come free since it was a 7 month old, used part. Long story short, my new correct disc is on it's way from Mike, free. I offered to give him money, and he declined and told me he is happily sending it completely free of charge.

I have never had a bad experience with these guys, and think it is absolutely priceless when a company stands behind it's products like these guys do. That can be hard to find now a days.

Jakey
04-05-2007, 08:01 PM
I have also done business with RRE on multiple occasions and they have been nothing but outstanding to work with.

Jana
04-05-2007, 09:33 PM
This forum is meant for feedback when buying/selling between members.

http://dsmstyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14092