PDA

View Full Version : MNSC's Spring Opener - May 12th

Pages : [1] 2 3

Matt D.
04-04-2007, 04:41 PM
Original thread here: http://mnscc.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48481
It's that time of year again folks! Sure the weather may be dismal outside now, but come May the temps will be where they should be and the sun will be shining. Time to get the summer tires on and stuff ourselves silly with great food.

This year our spring opener will be held on May 12th from 12-5 at Clifton French Regional Park (http://www.threeriversparkdistrict.org/parks/park.cfm?pid=9)in Plymouth, MN. It's about as centrally located as we can get, so this should be much easier for everyone to get to. No more driving out to Maple Grove. :) (Click the link above for directions).

We have the Moraine Pavilion reserved, complete with our own private parking lot. There will be plenty of room for bocce ball or to throw the football around, and of course plenty of places to eat. We will be giving away prizes and talking about the upcoming race and show seasons.

If you're planning on attending, let us know. While we obviously always have plenty of food, it's good to have a rough idea of how many folks are coming.

On a side note, absolutely no asshat-ery will be tolerated. If you're going to come and do a burnout, speed through the lot, or squeal your tires then please do not come. Finding a location that would hold the number of people we have was very difficult and we do not want to compromise the ability for us to have future meets at this location. You WILL be asked to leave if you misbehave, and park police will be patrolling the area, so please behave yourselves. I realize this doesn't apply to 99% of you, but to the 1% it does apply to, please take notice.

If there are any questions, though, post them up. Hope to see you ALL on May 12th!
Please post in the original thread linked above to show your interest so we can plan accordingly. Thanks!

AJ
04-09-2007, 10:34 AM
I highly suggest anyone who has a chance to go to one of these monster MNSC meets do so. From all the coverage I've seen it's a great place to check out a wide variety of cars and mods. Last year they had 200 cars and probably 300-400 people from what I gathered.

A//// Guy
04-09-2007, 10:47 AM
I will prolly make it, never been to one yet.

Matt D.
04-09-2007, 12:25 PM
The spring meets are huge. It's pretty much the only time in this area you'll find such a wide variety of cars in one place without it being a show atmosphere.

JET
04-09-2007, 12:39 PM
It's been a few years since I made it out to one, but there is something going on that weekend already! :D

AJ
04-09-2007, 12:48 PM
We should skip that and head to the MNSC meet instead. :D

Jana
04-09-2007, 01:08 PM
Gee, it's the day of our Wedding. Please keep that in mind folks. ;) :D

bluntedelvis
04-09-2007, 01:14 PM
Gee, it's the day of our Wedding. Please keep that in mind folks. ;) :D

Well stroll on through with your Pimp ride, and a Just Married banner. :smiley_wedding:

Matt D.
04-09-2007, 01:17 PM
We should skip that and head to the MNSC meet instead. :D
Yeah, I'm torn as to which I'll be attending...

Kracka
04-09-2007, 01:44 PM
I'm going to have to see the menus for each event before I make my final decision ;)