PDA

View Full Version : New 500hp Video

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ACRucrazy
02-04-2004, 08:35 PM
http://www.turbochargers.com/forumuploads/500hp.wmv

Its a better version of the other one that went down, i know JinMaXimus couldnt see it..
It was just put up...

My exhaust sounds just like this. :3gears:

At-Least-It's-An-Evo
02-04-2004, 08:48 PM
That's a sorta cool Neon. Still had traction issues from a roll. The Neons are startin to make real power. Good job.

A//// Guy
02-04-2004, 08:52 PM
Seriously Im with CVD and his previous posts. You already posted up like 10 links to the same freaking car. Its just a neon! The SRT4's might be fast and all but geeezuz your just bringing down any chance that I might ever like them again with your constant posting of THEM.

Shane@DBPerformance
02-04-2004, 08:56 PM
That is really lame how they sprayed the intercooler during the entire run with nitrous. And how is that turbo specifically for that car? It's an off the shelf BB turbo made by Garrett.

ACRucrazy
02-04-2004, 08:57 PM
Umm.... It was a new vid that just came up tonight cause the other one went down so fast...
Im sorry for reposting a vid for people to see.
Thats fine. 10 threads? where.
Im done, if its not DSM related i wont post *shrug*
I thought this was the "off topic" area??
Yes Its just a neon.

Jakey
02-04-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by ACRucrazy@Feb 4 2004, 08:57 PM
Umm.... It was a new vid that just came up tonight cause the other one went down so fast...
Im sorry for reposting a vid for people to see.
Thats fine. 10 threads? where.
Im done, if its not DSM related i wont post *shrug*
I thought this was the "off topic" area??
Yes Its just a neon.
Dude no one is trying to be mean here, but try to keep this continual supply of new SRT-4 information consolidated into one of the threads you're started. I personally enjoy reading all of this but keeping it consolidated will definitely help keep "The Parking Lot" clean of repeated threads on the same subject.

Emcee gsxtc
02-04-2004, 09:07 PM
Its not a dsm but damn thats is some mad hatin.

ACRucrazy
02-04-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Jakey@Feb 4 2004, 09:04 PM

Dude no one is trying to be mean here, but try to keep this continual supply of new SRT-4 information consolidated into one of the threads you're started. I personally enjoy reading all of this but keeping it consolidated will definitely help keep "The Parking Lot" clean of repeated threads on the same subject.
Well, i just figured everone saw the "450" thread or whatever... and no one would really pay attention to it if i posted reply with a video link.
Now if a make a new thread. that has to do with 500hp and post VIDEO in the title..
People will be like, hey a video, lemme see.....
Anyways. theres the video of a non dsm, on a stock longblock and transmission/clutch, enjoy. :toast:

Chris

*notes taken*

A//// Guy
02-04-2004, 09:23 PM
I would have no problem and i like looking at all vids of all cars but not when the same car has 5 topics on it. If you posted in 450 I would still read it and watch it...

Im not trying to be mean it just irritates. ;)

ACRucrazy
02-04-2004, 09:31 PM
Like I said, notes taken,
I just looked, i started one thread on this car when it was at 415whp, and 2nd when it was at 450whp...

So 2 other threads with info about the car.... And this a 3rd, with a video link to the car that is now at 500/526....

Im fine, not getting defensive, I just didnt understand the whole "10 other threads" thing..

On a side note.... is winter driving anyone else nuts??? I have 3 vehicles in storage, and im going crazy.... guess it gets worse the more vehicles you store.. :razz2: