PDA

View Full Version : F/S 2g with built 6 bolt/50 trim 6000/bo

Pages : [1] 2 3

Tenacious2g
03-22-2007, 11:27 AM
I have a 95 gsx with a little over 100k on the shell and about 5 on the motor. It has all the bolt ons you would expect with a bigger turbo (fmic, afc, fic 650's, aluminum radiator, aem uego wideband, and a bunch of other stuff). The shell is silver with a pretty dark tint and it is in good shape compared to other 95's. I brought it in to LSE to get dynoed yesterday and on the way home I blew a ring on cylinder #3. I have been thinking about selling my car for a while now and this made my decision. It put down 272 awhp/250 torque with a faulty fpr.

bluntedelvis
03-22-2007, 05:18 PM
:threadworthlesswith

Pimpin Dsmstyle
03-22-2007, 05:23 PM
So you want 6k for a car with a trashed motor that made no power?

DBMajik
03-22-2007, 05:39 PM
I might've traded my civic for it.... if it didn't need a rebuild.

niterydr
03-22-2007, 08:07 PM
272awhp no power at 18psi?

Uhh...talk to other people that dyno on pump gas with 50 trim sized turbochargers before making statements.
272awhp is respectable for his issues he was having on the rollers.

This motor has a oiling control ring issue.

Andrew is a longtime member of the DSM community, just new to this forums. Sure he might be a bit high on his asking price, but who isn't?

turbotalon1g
03-22-2007, 09:52 PM
Price def. a little high to some, but you can't blame a guy for trying, and 272AWHP on a DD, might be something to shoot for if you aren't rolling anything bigger than that for a turbo.
I would love to have that power. but i am a little shy at 239.1hp at 16psi on a 16G.
Good luck with the sale.
Pics would help and maybe a complete mod list.

Tenacious2g
03-23-2007, 10:25 AM
I know the price is high but it is best offer. So instead of giving me crap about my price being high and my car being gutless, shoot me some offers if you are interested. I am very flexible and I just want the car gone! All offers will be considerd (within reason of course). The power I made was on a 50trim, pump gas, 19psi and a fpr that wasn't rising 1-1. I know there are a bunch of 400+whp cars around here and that is just dandy but with what I have done and considering the fpr wasn't working, you can't tell me my numbers aren't respectable! If I get a decent offer, I will leave the alpine head unit/dvd player in it.

Tenacious2g
03-23-2007, 10:46 AM
Built 6 bolt, weisco pistons(.20 over/8-5 comp), eagle rods, king bearings, Arp head studs, cometic head gasket, All new mitsu seals, Balance shaft removed, New oil pump/front cover, high tension valve springs, head was gone over, PTE 50 trim with a stage 5 exhaust I believe, turbo xs dual stage boost controller, 2.5" short route piping, fmic, poly motor mounts, aluminum radiator, slim fan, FIC 650's, Walboro 255, Taylor wires, custon 3" exhaust (mandrel bent downpipe no cat to a thermal research muffler, Dejon intake pipe with bov return, greddy type s bov, K@N filter, Egr delete, IAC delete, AFCII, Autometer boost gauge(c2), autometer fuel pressure gauge(under hood), AEM uego wideband o2 gauge, white faced gauges, New tires, cross drilled/slotted rotors, Combat front bumper(looks almost stock), blacked out tails, 25% tint. Might be missing a couple things but you get the idea. I will try to throw some pics up later today.

Tenacious2g
03-26-2007, 01:42 PM
I am getting really sick of biking so this car needs to go! New price is 4500 and reasonable offers are welcome.

Pianoman
03-26-2007, 07:51 PM
throw me some pics man

Junseth@Hotmail.com