PDA

View Full Version : Nopi Phoenix

Goat Blower
03-17-2007, 10:02 PM
Whew, went today to watch the races, it was 110 degrees out. Nice thing is it feels like about like 90 does in MN.

Not much of a turnout, import racing might be dying down a bit. There was a buttload of Hondas with GT42s on them, as well as several 8 and 9 second Supras, one that ran 8's was street legal. Got to see one of the AMS EVO's run low 10's and he drove down from Vegas. That's a nice car.

Time to fly, peace out.

Super Bleeder!!
03-18-2007, 12:09 AM
You were here? Shit, wish i woulda known.

Halon
03-18-2007, 12:14 AM
Ya that dry heat is a nice thing. But still hot. I miss Phoenix. You hit up any bars or anything? Mill Avenue is a pretty hopping area.

CVD
03-18-2007, 02:09 AM
Whew, went today to watch the races, it was 110 degrees out. Nice thing is it feels like about like 90 does in MN.Damn, you could cut that in half and subtract 10 degrees and we would STILL be happy. Good to hear you got some nice weather.

tim
03-18-2007, 02:02 PM
Sounds like a good time.

Jakey
03-18-2007, 09:13 PM
You were here? Shit, wish i woulda known.
Steve has been posting comments about his Phoenix trip across numerous threads recently. Hell I noticed and I'm not logged on that frequently anymore. :loser:

tim
03-18-2007, 10:05 PM
Steve has been posting comments about his Phoenix trip across numerous threads recently. Hell I noticed and I'm not logged on that frequently anymore. :loser:

I didnt notice it. Hell I tried calling on friday to see what he had on the lot and didnt know he was out til I heard the message.

Goat Blower
03-20-2007, 01:33 PM
Ha, I'm still here, I only have AOL where were staying and I can't access my main car board with that, so I haven't been on much. AOL sucks.

We went up to Scottsdale and hit the bars when my sister-in-law and her friend were here, now it's just the family, so we stick around Leisure World.

We're headed home on Thursday. Now I've got the itch to finish all the little projects on my car before the tracks open, the smell of C16 and burning rubber is intoxicating. I need a time slip that I'm not embarrassed about. :banana:

niterydr
03-20-2007, 01:50 PM
Ha, I'm still here, I only have AOL where were staying and I can't access my main car board with that, so I haven't been on much. AOL sucks.

We went up to Scottsdale and hit the bars when my sister-in-law and her friend were here, now it's just the family, so we stick around Leisure World.

We're headed home on Thursday. Now I've got the itch to finish all the little projects on my car before the tracks open, the smell of C16 and burning rubber is intoxicating. I need a time slip that I'm not embarrassed about. :banana:

Don't we all ;).