PDA

View Full Version : 507 Annual spring Meet April 21st

eagle talon guy
03-17-2007, 04:22 PM
this is a meet for the 507 area code, but anyone can come, it sounds like it is going to be a great turn out. as of right now, we have atleast 80 people comming!

this meet takes place on April 21st at hiniker pond in Mankato. below are the directions i got from the site

Directions: Coming from north or south 169 turn west on lind street(you should see Days Inn), and turn left (south) on range street. then turn right (west) into hiniker pond on butterworth

the 507 group is a very very nice group of people, if i may suggest, join their website at www.fivezeroseven.com (http://www.fivezeroseven.com)
after joining please post in the doorstep as you would here.

if you are interested in going to this meet, please post your name and what vehicle you will be showing up in.

Thank You :)

twack
03-17-2007, 04:42 PM
Hmm might do this i got alot to do with my car in april i hope it holds together. but just to let you know your links spelling is off

eagle talon guy
03-17-2007, 04:45 PM
thank u for noticing, i fixed it!
but yeah, you shoul dcome, and this meet isnt just DSM, its all different types, but i think if we get enough people from this site to come, we could OWN ALL! lol jk

Matt D.
03-17-2007, 05:22 PM
I'm already going. :)

eagle talon guy
03-17-2007, 05:26 PM
ya i know that! lol
i am suprised u didnt already post this!
we should work together to try to get people from this site to come, i think we could get a lot more DSMers to come! that would be pretty cool! :)

AJ
03-17-2007, 05:35 PM
Can you at least try and use the shift key? And I might take the 6 down for this if I have time.

eagle talon guy
03-17-2007, 05:43 PM
Would it bother people if I used caps lock?! Because then I would be using capital letters. Not to be a smartass, but I obviously have a hard time using capital letters because I don't think of it when I am typing, so it takes me a lot longer to type! lol

People, find out if you can go, and if you can, tell me your name and the vehicle you will be showing up in, and i will add you to te list on 507!

AJ
03-17-2007, 05:48 PM
Yeah, no caps lock. Sorry, but we just make proper posting a priority here.

eagle talon guy
03-17-2007, 05:49 PM
Yeah, I read the rules post. Well, I will certainly give it my best effort to get used to it, but please give me a chance!