PDA

View Full Version : munchgsx

Pages : [1] 2

Pimpin Dsmstyle
03-09-2007, 10:27 AM
He posted up a small 16g for sale and I called him within 5 minutes and we had a sale 12 hours later. The turbo is absolutely in great condition. No visible cracks or shaft play. It is not yet installed but it was a great deal.

I hear he has alot more parts layin around! Good guy to work with!

He has my recommendations :P

User Name
03-10-2008, 10:13 AM
Bought yet another set of parts from munchgsx

Great guy. Listed some parts I needed, he posted to give him a call.

Gave him a call and the dude hooked me up with everything that I needed! Awesome prices too! He's going to be posting up an FS thread with alot of parts for sale, I highly recommend doing business with this guy!:score010:

johnson
03-10-2008, 03:49 PM
bought a logger from him... lil bit after he posted... i was gonna post a wtb but seen it as i was thinkin bout it... great guy, even hooked it up to car and did a quick diagnosis... but i just had to be sure when i got home...

too bad he didnt post all his parts up at once....

i probably will pick some more stuff from him if my car actually wants to stay running!!!!

DSM_421
03-10-2008, 10:14 PM
We couldn't of been dealing with the same guy then... because I bought his Megan from him... He wanted 450 but took 350 from me.

After that I was able to easily get a hold of him and meet up with him the same day. Then you won't believe this, after I called him back and said I wouldn't be able to make it to hugo because I didn't have enough gas but I could meet half way...

The ass hole told me he could just drop it off at my house...

I think I'll stay away from him for now on. ;)

And if you are too slow to see the massive amount of sarcasim in this post, well I fell sorry for you.

C3L1CA
03-10-2008, 10:33 PM
I bought my 6 bolt from him. Very cool and easy going guy. He even drove the engine down to me in Oakdale about 40 minutes away because I didn't have access to a truck for about a week.

Good guy, would buy from Nick again in a heartbeat!

johnson
03-11-2008, 02:24 AM
hey.... too bad he's wasting all his gas in a silverado!!!
i think thats what it was....
where is the dsm???

munchgsx
03-11-2008, 06:45 AM
Just taking a short break to regroup. Then it's insanity or a EVO. Thanks for all the feedback guys it's been a pleasure working with and getting to know all of you.

Thank you

I do also have my old chassis for parts. So technically I do still have a DSM.

AwdGSX13
03-11-2008, 11:57 AM
removed.

DSM_421
03-11-2008, 12:04 PM
Matt, sorry to hear that happened to you bro.

But until you know for sure if it was him, you should be careful before calling him out bro.

Any links to where you might of bought an engine off of him?

AwdGSX13
03-11-2008, 12:10 PM
removed. sorry