PDA

View Full Version : Mark-TkrPerformance

Pages : [1] 2 3

HiImBrian
02-18-2007, 11:42 PM
Really nice guy. Was very patient and informative with all my newbish questions. So far I couldn't be happier with the new evo head.

Well I've had the head looked over and installed now. I was told by mark that the head was in perfect "bolt on" condition before I picked it up. But after I got it, I realized it was coated with carbon build up and a few lifters were shot. I had to pay to get new lifters and to get it hot tanked. I asked for $50 back to help pay for the lifters and the clean. After a few pms and pictuers of the lifters were sent it seems that mark is done pming with me. So unfortunatly, what began as a great transaction didn't necissarily end that way.

DBMajik
02-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Mark is a cool guy, easy to deal with, very reasonable with his offers and deals.
(I got a set of springs, cash, and a throttle body/ISC from him for my SCM61)

Jaei Sun
03-20-2007, 03:34 PM
I traded a few parts for a clutch install back when it was colder than shit out, great guy!

desolate
03-20-2007, 04:03 PM
I can also vouch for him. He's the guy you want to call for spare dsm parts.

dylan
03-26-2007, 10:54 AM
Worked on my DSM back in the day. Was very satisfied!

Kracka
03-26-2007, 11:03 AM
Mark is a great guy, I stopped by his house for a part last night. Thanks again!

Jakey
03-31-2007, 02:17 PM
+1 for Mark!

xveganxcowboyx
04-02-2007, 11:39 AM
I had a so-so experience with Mark. He was very personable, went out of his way to meet me and let me look over his evo :) Also was fairly quick and helpful via PM.

I bought a set of 2 piston calipers and some tail lights from him. Nothing critical was wrong with either, but one of the caliper sliders was almost seized and the tails had a small crack. He didn't mention either before hand. I consider both things that could be over looked if one wasn't checking things too carefully.

Bottom line, he's decent seller, just look over everything before you buy it. I think he has so much stuff around that he probably doesn't inspect it all really close before selling it.

munster000
04-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Mark is great. He went out of his way to help me with a job on my eclipse that I couldn't handle alone. I've also purchased a few items from him at good prices.

-thanks

User Name
12-28-2007, 02:42 PM
Probably one of the best sellers in MN. Received my package pretty damn quick! Glad I could purchase parts that have been held in the hands of an EVO 3 owner.

He even hooked me up with a bolt that I needed!!

Great guy, will be doing business with this brother again.

Thanks man.
-SA