PDA

View Full Version : Steve Hill (aka Goodbye, Goat Blower, Old Man Hill, etc.)

Pages : [1] 2

Jakey
01-25-2007, 10:37 PM
I bought a flatscreen Dell monitor from Grandpa Hill and even though I haven't set it up yet (I couldn't find a damn cord and now I'm out of town), I'll go ahead and assume that it works fine. Like usual, I highly recommend doing business with Steve.

Goat Blower
01-26-2007, 10:41 AM
Thanks Jake, with all this great feedback, I might just have to go into the used monitor business. :nod:

Jakey
01-30-2007, 08:22 PM
I finally got around to buying a monitor cable and hooking up the monitor. Works like a charm!

Halon
01-30-2007, 08:24 PM
I also have bougthen everything from a car, to a buff job, to an ancient shop fan from him. Nothing but good ish!!

tim
01-31-2007, 03:16 AM
Nice guy to talk to and he saved my mother some coin on her Van. Yeah, I said van.

Hell of a good guy to deal with, my mother is still happy with her purchase. She would buy from him again, no doubt.

Thanks again, Steve.

Tauni
02-17-2007, 10:23 PM
I'll also vouch for Steve. I asked him to find me a car and he was very prompt with everything and found me a great car! Its my baby and I couldn't be happier with my little granny mobile!

1QUICK4
04-25-2007, 11:14 AM
Just purchased a big screen HD television from Steve. Item was mint just like he claimed, works flawlessly. Would deffinetly buy from him again.

Good guy all the way!

User Name
11-09-2007, 03:59 PM
Had Steve build me a shortblock. Item was received! Steve was even nice enough to drive half-ways here! Good guy to talk to and shoot the shit with.

Thanks Steve!

-SA

Kevin 1G Drummer
11-09-2007, 06:47 PM
Holy crap, I can't believe I missed this. I bought a ported and Jet coated 2g exhaust manifold from him about 6 months ago. It's been working great for me ever since I put it on. He's a really good guy to deal with.

TsiEagleTalon92
11-10-2007, 12:58 AM
Bought a Greddy Type-S from him eons ago for a friend which it's in his car right now and there wasn't and still isn't anything wrong with it still! Too good of a guy to do business with ;-)

Wheres the catch?

No catch?