PDA

View Full Version : tmaxx rc truck

98gstaherns
01-07-2007, 05:00 PM
I got a traxxas tmaxx 2.5 nitro with about 10 hrs or so on it. I have done anykind of mods to it or anything. Info: http://www.traxxas.com/products/nitr...tmaxx_over.htm (http://www.traxxas.com/products/nitro/maxx/tmaxx/trx_tmaxx_over.htm)
It is a green and yellow stock body. The body has seen better days it pertty beat up moslty just on the coners. Anything that has broke on the truck has been replaced with brand new Traxxas parts. It will come with the stock radio and some traxxas gas and a ezstarter and battery.

It will also come with a Dynamite Prophet Plus AC/DC Peak Charger - 4036 ..
Stats:
AC/DC peak protection that guarantees a perfect charge every time.

The Prophet series is the result of advanced peak prediction circuitry that calculates exactly when the peak will occur --that is, a 100% charge-- and stops fast-charging at exactly that point. Peak prediction technology prevents damage to the battery pack from overcharging, making the prophet chargers a safer way to charge Ni-Cds and Ni-MH packs at a very affordable price.

Dynamite's new Prophet Plus is a charger with versatility, flexibility, speed and style; an AC/DC peak prediciton charger that provides a perfect charge every time. The selectable charge rates will allow you to charge almost any car or receiver pack including Ni-MH and conventional Ni-CD cells, and because the Prophet Plus is AC/DC you can charge on the bench or at the track.

* Will charge 6/7 Ni-Cd & Ni-MH car packs as well as gas RX packs
* Selectable Charge Rates
* Advanced Trickle Functionality
* Peak Prediction Circuitry
* AC/DC

Looking to get $200 for everything. if you wanna come try it out thats fine but you break it you buy it.

tim
01-07-2007, 06:42 PM
That is cheap. Not much of a traxxas fan but like I said, this is cheap.

98gstaherns
01-07-2007, 06:44 PM
Yes it is a good deal I need to sell it to make my car payment.. I really wanna keep it and bring it with on a ship lol.

tim
01-07-2007, 06:45 PM
Yes it is a good deal I need to sell it to make my car payment.. I really wanna keep it and bring it with on a ship lol.

If there is no interest here I would sell it on ebay for an easy 100 bux more.

98gstaherns
01-07-2007, 06:50 PM
Yea I can't get my pics to load other wise i would.. Plus I ship out in 10 days soo not a whole lot of time lol

xveganxcowboyx
01-07-2007, 07:53 PM
You could do a short ebay listing. Nobody looks at anything more than a day out anyway.

FattyBoomBatty
01-26-2007, 11:17 AM
Sweet truck, but why the battery charger? it's a nitro truck? is that for the remote control receiver or soemthing?

tim
01-26-2007, 01:58 PM
Sweet truck, but why the battery charger? it's a nitro truck? is that for the remote control receiver or soemthing?

Yep, the controler and the receiver need to operate off battery power, as well as starter boxes and other types of roto starts.