PDA

View Full Version : Fountain night club: FUSED Event. Jan. 13, 2007

Pages : [1] 2

niterydr
12-11-2006, 02:27 PM
Just talked to CJ from straightupstreet.com. They are throwing another event January 13th, 2007.
10pm-close.
It is at the foundation night club. www.foundationmpls.com
21+event, free cover with a VIP card. $5 for a vip card. We have the VIP cards here at the shop.

Think of it as a HIN crashes a night club. They had one on saturday and I guess it was a HUGE success. "Fez" showed up from "That 70's show" and "yo mama". We will be "featured" in March, but lets show some respect and get the party crew out there for this one.
Oh and for the haters, this isn't a "just guys" event, I saw pics from saturday ;).

rst95eclipse
12-11-2006, 02:33 PM
Post some of the pics. This sounds like a good time, as long as the ladies show up. Any special pricing of beverages?

niterydr
12-11-2006, 02:35 PM
I am not sure on the beverages. I don't think there really is a drink special, maybe something to do with the VIP cards, I'll ask him next time I see him.

Matt D.
12-11-2006, 02:45 PM
I will honestly say that I'm not interested in this at all. Their website is a hack job and the guy running it all seems to have little more than a 3rd grade education. He came on to MNSC promoting it and was eventually banned for being a complete clown.

AJ
12-11-2006, 02:50 PM
My question... Does this support any local shops in any significant way? Cause if not, why are the local forums being at his dispense for free advertising when we have every other person pay to advertise here? I don't see the fairness in that.

A//// Guy
12-11-2006, 02:53 PM
Im down for whatever. Would have been cool to meet Fez!!!

niterydr
12-11-2006, 03:26 PM
My question... Does this support any local shops in any significant way? Cause if not, why are the local forums being at his dispense for free advertising when we have every other person pay to advertise here? I don't see the fairness in that.

Well there are many local shops on his banner and such. DB, LSE, Hi-tech, soundwaves, and a host of others.

Matt, he was banned due to his spelling and the fact that he was promoting an event that clashes with some of the MNSC organizers. Yes his website sucks ass, that must mean he can't throw a party :rolleyes:
All I am saying is it looks like a fun event and we are going there. I am advertising as it is an "Event" that we will be out to check out, and if we like it will be featured at in March.

I thought the point of events was to get out and about?!?

Matt D.
12-11-2006, 03:37 PM
It is, but this guy is obviously trying to get the local car scene involved without anyone knowing anything about it. So what if he went to SEMA and had his picture taken with celebrities? He isn't doing anything for the car enthusiasts that they can't already do themselves, and the businesses such as yourself are getting nothing but some free advertising.

A//// Guy
12-11-2006, 03:41 PM
Stop being so serious about stuff people!! Get out and drink it up and gawk at hot girls. Seriously!

BTW swanny- The thread title should say "Foundation" not "Fountain" right?

AJ
12-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Well there are many local shops on his banner and such. DB, LSE, Hi-tech, soundwaves, and a host of others.

Matt, he was banned due to his spelling and the fact that he was promoting an event that clashes with some of the MNSC organizers. Yes his website sucks ass, that must mean he can't throw a party :rolleyes:
All I am saying is it looks like a fun event and we are going there. I am advertising as it is an "Event" that we will be out to check out, and if we like it will be featured at in March.

Well as long as I see some of our vendors logos and such in there I'm ok with it. That's a week before my b-day as well, so maybe I can be dragged out to get sloppy!