PDA

View Full Version : An Inconvenient Truth

Pages : [1] 2 3

Halon
11-25-2006, 03:11 PM
Just watched this today at home. I was hesitant to watch it because I figured it was another documentary bashing the opposing parties ideas. My cousincs told me it wasn't, it's just a good documentary that really makes you think about life. So I got it and watched it, and man I really liked it.

For those of you who don't know, it's a documentary by Al Gore, and it's really not about politics at all. It's all about Global Warming. All the pictures, facts, everything he talks about, sure made me think and wonder about things. Anyone else ever seen this film? Just curious what everyone else thought about it. I liked how he tied in all the recent issues we've been having with it. Disease, hurricanes/storms, it was just very well put together. I'd say it's a good one to watch for those of you out there who like to watch this type of stuff.

gstjoker
11-25-2006, 04:54 PM
Yea, I watched it when it came out in theatre and I loved it. Ju-on pretty much explained what the movie is about already so I wont go into any details about this movie except it was well worth the money for me. This would be a good movie for classes in school learning about global warming. A nice little updated movie compared to those old movies they've had for years and years. :P

DoughtCom
11-25-2006, 10:46 PM
I didn't watch it because it's all shit I figured I already knew and it's depressing. However I'll give it a watch tomorrow, I have respect for people that take action to save the general population of earth.

High flow cats FTW!?

Jana
11-26-2006, 11:40 AM
I haven't seen it, but have watched other pieces on Discovery Channel about Global Warming. It's actually pretty scary. They showed just how much one person contributes, taking into consideration everthing from lights being used to the cars we drive.

xveganxcowboyx
11-26-2006, 06:02 PM
I haven't seen it. I heard there was a lot of Al Gore talking about himself, which I don't care at all about. That and I'm pretty informed on environmental issues, but I imagine I'll see it at some point.

DoughtCom
11-26-2006, 08:06 PM
Just watched it, lots of stuff I already knew and lots of stuff I didn't know. Over all it was an excellent film and eye opening. Hopefully more ignorant Americans will watch it.

FattyBoomBatty
11-26-2006, 08:46 PM
Just watched it, lots of stuff I already knew and lots of stuff I didn't know. Over all it was an excellent film and eye opening. Hopefully more ignorant Americans (All Republicans) will watch it.

Fixed!

;)

Just kidding guys, i'm going for reactions here. Don't go crazy! :) Smile, and install a cat on your car.

A//// Guy
11-26-2006, 09:03 PM
Sex pipe ftw!

npaulseth
11-27-2006, 10:41 PM
Just watched it last night. Very very good movie.

Swifty1638
11-27-2006, 10:45 PM
never seen it. I just might need to.

-A. Swift