PDA

View Full Version : New Years Plans!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

AJ
11-22-2006, 10:01 AM
So what are people planning for New Years? I know we have already talked to some about hosting a party at our place. There are some pros to doing it at our plans if we have music and shit and that is we don't have people around to bitch and complain about noise (we are those people).

But it is a ways out for some (So they say) and it's smaller which can be a problem for larger groups.

But to solve this it would take much to insulate the attached garage a bit and run a few heaters in it. ;)

Outside of that I just thought we'd bring it up and see what people say. I'd liek to do something outside of being downtown myself. That can be kinda crazy, but I'm open to other ideas and locations for those who want to put something together.

BTW, the "Drink recomendation" thread got me thirsty for starting this one. ;) The Fruit Bowl is in FULL MINDSET!

Kracka
11-22-2006, 10:04 AM
I'd be up for coming out to your place for a New Years party. We could also look into reserving the party room at our apt which has a full kitchen, sound system, and big-screen.

AJ
11-22-2006, 10:51 AM
What's the party room surrounded by? If we have anyone underage it would be best to have a place where cops won't be a big issue because of noice complaints.

I want what will work best for a variety of groups, but most of all I want FUN! I want hats and horns and drunken games and shit. If all goes well, I'll be puking by 3am!

Kracka
11-22-2006, 10:55 AM
Hmmm, lets go with your house I think. We'll get the party-room in the spring once the weather gets nice since it includes a grill and the pool.

AJ
11-22-2006, 10:56 AM
We need to work on the "single" girl to guy ratio as well. LOL

A//// Guy
11-22-2006, 10:59 AM
Party has to be really good to get "single" girls there on new years ;)

Kracka
11-22-2006, 11:04 AM
Party has to be really good to get "single" girls there on new years ;)

This is true, we better go down hardcore style with kegs, whops, etc.

A//// Guy
11-22-2006, 11:13 AM
I went downtown last year and that was a madhouse. Couldnt find a cab for like an hour! But it was fun.

Allan install some poles in the garage ;)

Halon
11-22-2006, 11:17 AM
Party at Allan's, sounds good to me!

I'll spread the word

AJ
11-22-2006, 11:51 AM
Shit, maybe this should be on the private side. ;) j/k

You know what... a makeshift dancefloor in the gargae isn't a bad idea when we think about it.

Seriously, we coudl plan this out pretty good, probably charge a little and have shots and some drinks on hand?

If only we could get mark to bring the Beer Fridge out. ;) LMFAO!