PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help !!!! Someone can help!!

96 Gsx Awd
11-16-2006, 11:29 PM
Ok i have my motor on the stand and my pistons, crank, and front case is on. I am looking for somone that has had experience with takeing out and putting back in these motors at least a couple or more times. I am willing to pay a little to have them help me. We can set up times that we can meet at my house. I have mostly all the tools we need but if you got your own tools that would be awsome. I have a heated garage and will supply food and beer and whatever else that we need. I just want to get this rolling and me and my dad can only work on it every other weekend because of his schedule. i am building a monster with JE pistons,eagle rods, and a 60trim turbo. and much much more...... If anyone can help and likes to just have a good time, i am a pretty out going guy that will get a long with anyone. Please email me if you are interested because thats what i look at most. It is jvanwinkle14@comcast.net hope to talk to you guys soon. But please only people that know what is going on with these motors!!! i do know quite a bit so i will be of quite a bit of help thanks..... ~jeremiah~

tim
11-17-2006, 02:03 AM
Sounds like you have the hardest part done. Install it and hope your measurments are correct.

If you are asking for help now it is to late. Just get it done unless you are willing to let someone rebuild your engine.

AJ
11-17-2006, 07:45 AM
if you are looking to have someone do the majority of the work with installing a motor I'd think you'd want to pony up a few Franklins.

96 Gsx Awd
11-18-2006, 09:05 AM
I have most of it done i just need to finish the front case and put it back into the car. I just want a extra hand or two to help get the rest of it done. I will post pics to show what me and my dad have done so far. thanks