PDA

View Full Version : SEMA Bound!!! Closed Oct. 31 & Nov. 1

Pages : [1] 2

v8klla
10-18-2006, 10:33 AM
Looks like we will be attending this year! We will be sure to take some nice pictures of the new products (and of course the ladies) for you guys!

As such, we will be closed on Tuesday October 31st and Wednesday November 1st. In regards to our valued customers that have vehicles here, or will have during that time period, please note that we will have increased staffing on Friday and Saturday of that week in order to catch up!

santa
10-18-2006, 12:43 PM
I can't wait to go! Its going to rock!

EVOMR05
10-18-2006, 02:34 PM
Say hi to our friends from Total Automotive they'll be there at the Las Vegas Convention Center also!

Jakey
10-18-2006, 03:09 PM
Looks like we will be attending this year! We will be sure to take some nice pictures of the new products (and of course the ladies) for you guys!

Make sure to check out what RRE has put together this year. :D

v8klla
10-18-2006, 04:26 PM
Something special I should be looking for? lol

Goat Blower
10-18-2006, 04:30 PM
You're only going for two days? You'll see about 2/3rds of everything there at the most.

Just stay off the strip somewhere, you'll save big time money. A six pack of Bud at a store on the strip was $13.

v8klla
10-18-2006, 04:33 PM
Yeah trying to keep the shop open as much as possible...

We are leaving early Tuesday morning and returning late wednesday. We are staying at the MGM grand, $89 for the night!

Jakey
10-18-2006, 05:21 PM
Something special I should be looking for? lol

I think it's pretty damn impressive, but I'll let you judge for yourself.

Speedfreak
10-18-2006, 10:02 PM
OK, my advice is, wear the MOST comfortable shoes possible(I wear running shoes). It's painful to walk as much as you need to, to see everything. I would suggest being as efficient as possible with your time to see as much as possible. No matter how fast you move, it's going to be impossible to see it all(keep in mind it's also in the Sands convention center as well..). Bring bottled water, as your going to need it. And also bring Advil/Ibuprufen, or Tylonol, as your going to need that as well.

In any case I'll be there as well, there is a slight chance we'll bump into each other, but if you want to know some shit to see, clubs to go to, or places to eat, just call my cell when your there. I think kevin and you both have my cell #.

v8klla
10-19-2006, 10:34 AM
Sounds good! Thanks for the tips!