PDA

View Full Version : Omfg It Won't Stop

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Halon
01-26-2004, 01:42 AM
ok im sure all of you know my g/f dumped me just shy of a month ago. Well ever since she dumped me, i've been getting prank phone calls on my room phone. Most of the time they are just quiet, one time it WAS my ex asking for me and i told her i wasn't there and she believed me. One time sumone just screamed and hung up. One time some random girl called me a dumbass. Well the calls stopped for about a week, but i think that's because i was pretty much out partying the whole week. So anyway about 45 minutes ago, i got prank call #1 of the night, at like midnight AZ time. So i just happend to be on some soundboard with Jack Black sound clippings on it, so i started playing em, and the person was just breathing all hard on the phone, and then they started kinda laughin, then they started like whispering Braaaandoooonn.... and i just kept playing sound clipse, we were crackin up. Then they finally hung up. 10 seconds later the phone rings, same thing, just threw some more Jack Black clips out there and that call lasted like 5 minutes. I can tell her voice, i know it was her, and she was all like I'M Watching You.... I Can See You.... and we're just in here like wondering wtf this nutcases problem is. So finally she hangs up and i get another call like 10 seconds later. This time I bust out the Ms. Cleo sound clips. And of course, she keeps callin out my name and trying to sound scarey or sumthin. Well she finally hung up, and there was no call back this time. That is for 5 minutes, then i get another call. I open up som Ozzy sound clips and Joe Pesci (spelling) clips. And we were rolling, it was so hillarious. Well she finally hung up again. And now im sitting here with Windows little Sound Recorder open, just waiting for call # 5 so all of you can hear this crazy shit. But its been like 20 minutes, so i don't think there is gunna be a call #5. oh well. but seriouslly, this is getting a lil retarded, i can't PROVE it is her calling, so i dunno how to get her to stop. What a fuckin looney case. OK im done venting...

JiN
01-26-2004, 01:47 AM
STALKER!!!

Halon
01-26-2004, 01:52 AM
i've never had a stalker before, kinda wierd. and its not like i gotta huge dick or sumthin that she'd wanna come running back too. whatta crack whore

Miranda
01-26-2004, 01:56 AM
have fun

tpunx99GSX
01-26-2004, 01:57 AM
*69 and call her ass back.

Iceman
Originally posted by me612@Jan 26 2004, 01:52 AM
i've never had a stalker before, kinda wierd. and its not like i gotta huge dick or sumthin that she'd wanna come running back too. whatta crack whore
HAHA poor guy... Are any of her friends hot?

Miranda
by the way men arent any better

Halon
01-26-2004, 02:03 AM
i live in a Marine barracks. Just to make a call from my phone, u have to dial 9, the number, then your password. You can't just call any number, it won't dial through for some reason. And *69 is one of the options that doesn't work. I've also called up Sprint who is the company who runs the whole room phone service and they said that they can't trace calls. I was like YOU'RE SPRINT, HOW CAN U NOT TRACE CALLS THAT GO THROUGH YOU GUYS, but the lady was in a bitchy mood and was just trying to get me off the phone. I know it's her because no one calls my room phone, everyone calls my cell phone. But my cell is a 612 area code, and she can't call it because its long distance, so i got a room phone hooked up so she could call me. And she was the only one who ever called it. So i know it's her, that and the fact these calls just started like 2 days after she dumped me. And dang, i mean whatta crack case, i've never had anything like this happen to me ever. She has a couple of hot friends, but i don't wanna be around her or her lil click at all, so i aint gunna go knock up one of her friends if that's what u were thinkin!!!

Halon
01-26-2004, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Miranda@Jan 26 2004, 01:57 AM
ya but atleast we can pee standing up

Miranda
01-26-2004, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by me612+Jan 26 2004, 02:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (me612 @ Jan 26 2004, 02:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Miranda@Jan 26 2004, 01:57 AM
ya but atleast we can pee standing up [/b][/quote]
Thats true.... :razz2: I'd rather die than be with another guy after rick though.