PDA

View Full Version : See you guys Monday

Pages : 1 [2]

Matt D.
10-09-2006, 09:25 PM
All I can say about the race is............

Junior got ROBBED!!!!!! :mad:
The whole "post season" has been crap. Every one of the guys in the Chase is having bad luck.

1ViciousGSX
10-09-2006, 09:37 PM
The whole "post season" has been crap. Every one of the guys in the Chase is having bad luck.It's amazing he's still in 6th place. Probably would have been in the top 3 or better if he had won the race.

FattyBoomBatty
10-09-2006, 10:35 PM
Are you guys talking about that roundyround bullcarp? You know, there's no skill involved there.

Matt D.
10-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Are you guys talking about that roundyround bullcarp? You know, there's no skill involved there.
Yeah, it's so easy that Juan Montoya finished 3rd in the ARCA race! Now Jacques Villeneuve wants a piece of the stock car action!

Kracka
10-10-2006, 12:33 AM
Yeah, it's so easy that Juan Montoya finished 3rd in the ARCA race! Now Jacques Villeneuve wants a piece of the stock car action!
Pretty damn good for his first race, give him a bit more time to get settled in with this type of car and he'll be mopping up the field. I remember watching him back in his CART days in person at Road America, he is a truely an amazing driver. Going through the corners he was pushing harder than anyone else in the field.

FattyBoomBatty
10-10-2006, 08:23 AM
My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die.
http://media.lawrence.com/img/photos/2005/04/07/inigomontoya.jpg

Matt D.
10-10-2006, 12:25 PM
Pretty damn good for his first race, give him a bit more time to get settled in with this type of car and he'll be mopping up the field. I remember watching him back in his CART days in person at Road America, he is a truely an amazing driver. Going through the corners he was pushing harder than anyone else in the field.
I was watching Speed News on Sunday night and they had a whole section of nothing but radio chatter between Juan, his crew chief and Chip Ganassi. It was pretty entertaining and proved that he's still learning. The best part was when he was just riding in line and said "Tell me what to do, should I just stay here? I'm still learning..." Chip replied, "You have the wheel, do what you want." He ran as high as 2nd and finished 3rd, very impressive.

1ViciousGSX
10-10-2006, 06:55 PM
That's like saying drag racing has no skill involved, all you got to do is go straight. :rolleyes:

joem
10-11-2006, 07:30 AM
That true no skill at all.

92EvilTalon
10-11-2006, 01:47 PM
Well Jr. did not get robbed. He knew it was coming. He even tryed to block him but stoped because of were Johnson was. Then well Vickers was just to close to Johnson. So there you have it. Johnson was way lose when he started the run on Jr. I like how Johnson was pissed that Vickers bumped him. What a good race thou. But funny thing Jr. was more mad about not saving his car.