PDA

View Full Version : I was caught cheating on my wife last night....

Pages : [1] 2

unreal808
10-02-2006, 10:15 PM
I was at the park about a week ago and I meet this girl. Really nice looking, great personality, shaped liked a coke bottle. Anyway, yesterday me and a friend was at the carwash washing our vehicles when (let's just call her) Lisa drives up. We strike up a conversation and the next thing I know is that were at the apartment of another friend of mine who I have been watching his place while he is away on business.

Well, she get undress and says that she wants to f@@k both of us, so you know were like heck yea'. Were sticking and licking, licking and sticking for about two hours.....I really think this girl is a pro or something.

A knock at the door changes the groove. We all freeze! It's the cleaning service and she is bringing some new towels and wants to change the sheets. Me and my friends say busy at the same time while the person on the other side of the door is still trying to get the door unlock. She tries this again and once again we say busy....but this time the door opens.

I jump off of Lisa and hide behind the door. My friend rolls on the floor next to the bed (you see, he's married also) and the door comes wide open. The cleaning lady says that she didn't hear us say anything so she used her master key. She sits some towels and sheets on the dresser and starts to walk out but looks up at the mirror.

You see, the mirror is on the wall directly in front of the door. So as she look up, she saw me hiding behind the door and what do you know, she knows my wife. She use to keep my son from time to time. She looks at me, smile and turn around to leave and closes the door. Outside the door I can here her saying to her other workers, "you all would not believe who I just saw standing behind the door with no clothes on".

I knew she is going to tell my wife. Anyway, we all clean ourselves up, get dressed and get ready to leave one person at a time. Well my phone rings, and I wake up!

sleepy2lazy
10-02-2006, 10:19 PM
Wow, well....If I were you, i'd get the maid to take care of you while you sleep. If she's shaped like a coke bottle.

HiImBrian
10-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Sounds like a messy dream haha

Tauni
10-02-2006, 10:40 PM
There didn't happen to be a crab wearing loafers anywhere in your dream, did there?

Super Bleeder!!
10-02-2006, 10:46 PM
There didn't happen to be a crab wearing loafers anywhere in your dream, did there?

hahahaha, dude the dream book says you're gay!

unreal808
10-02-2006, 10:52 PM
Yea, I normally have a one dick in the room rule. Because if some dudes junk touches me the fist would be flying.

Thor06
10-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Bastard! I was like, "Whoa damn, hes telling us this?" I had to read the end a few times before I figured it out. Ha ha, atleast it didnt really happen.

Swifty1638
10-02-2006, 11:56 PM
Yea, I normally have a one dick in the room rule. Because if some dudes junk touches me the fist would be flying.

That's not what you told me man!

-A. Swift

FattyBoomBatty
10-03-2006, 12:02 AM
Or these guys!
http://www.dsmstyle.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4252&stc=1&d=1159828507

AJ
10-03-2006, 07:54 AM
Fuck'n A!!!!