PDA

View Full Version : 2-1 for the Vik's....

92EvilTalon
09-24-2006, 04:59 PM
Even thou they are 2-1. That is pretty damn good. Seeing how this time has not been this way in many years. That is started out with a 2-0. I knew they were going to have a hard time beating the Bears. But damn looks like Childress is a pretty damn good coach. And Johnson is still doing good. The stats looks like it was based on the Big D. But what a game. Wish I did not pass out when it started. Cought the last 5 minutes of it. :(

So far the Browns looking pretty good. I don't think Fry wants a 0-3 team right now.

TheBlizzard
09-24-2006, 05:10 PM
Their defense is the best I have seen from them in years. They are actually aggressive and blitz a lot. In the past they always just let teams push them around most of the time and hope their offense would put up 30+ points to compensate for it.

JET
09-24-2006, 05:12 PM
Yeah, the vikes really should have won that game too. The vikes were pretty aggressive on D and it was really paying off. They are coming along nicely. I really didn't expect the team to start coming together until midseason. We might have a damn good team in a month or so. Just got keep guys from getting hurt like erasmus.

niterydr
09-24-2006, 10:11 PM
It was a game on mistakes and penalities. The vikes lost it for themselves based on a few crutial penalities during in-opportune times.
Overall I was very impressed with the defense and am looking forward to a good season.

AJ
09-24-2006, 11:04 PM
I bet on the Bears, YAY me! LOL

They will only will so many games with a good D. Brad needs to find his mark with a few of the WRs and get some points on the board.