PDA

View Full Version : Built Shortblock Sale!!!

v8klla
08-18-2006, 07:27 PM
I'll get right to the point, fully built shortblock (2.0, 2.3 or 2.4 litre):

$2300 w/good block and crank

$2800 and we'll find one for you ;)

What is included:

Your choice of Wiseco or Mahle Pistons at your specified overbore and compression

Your choice of Eagle or Scat connecting rods

Your choice of King or ACL performance bearings

New Mitsubishi front cover/oil pump assembly

Stub shaft balance shaft eliminator

Complete machining including boiling of the block, polishing of the crank, boring of the cylinders with torque plate, and balancing of the rotating assembly. Other services are available please call or email for pricing.

We are also able to accomodate many other requests that may be out there from different components to turned down balance shafts.

Feel free to call or email us with any questions!

Pimpin Dsmstyle
08-21-2006, 01:40 AM
I have a couple good blocks with good cranks and such. Let me know if you need them.. Both are 6 bolts. They both run. One has an oil leak (seal) and the other should run perfectly fine but the timing belt snapped. If either of them are of interest, let me know. Priced accordingly

v8klla
09-22-2006, 12:10 PM
Please note that due to additional maching 2.4l motors will incur some additional costs, please feel free to call or email us for more info!

v8klla
09-26-2006, 01:32 PM
Here is what our completed shortblock (Mahle, Eagle) looks like...

Halon
09-26-2006, 05:08 PM
Oh damn, that shit is hot right there nigga!!!! Who's the pimp who's going to have that in their engine bay? If I were a hot asian, I'd so screw the hell outta the dude who will be running that right there.

v8klla
09-26-2006, 05:12 PM
Lol

1ViciousGSX
09-26-2006, 07:19 PM
Are you going to offer any "quench" design pistons? What surface smoothness are you getting on the deck?

v8klla
09-27-2006, 07:52 PM
We don't offer any quench style pistons at this point, but we wouldn't be against someone wanting to use them. As far as the smoothness I will have to check with my machinist and get back to you, but he has vast experience in DSM motors and we trust his judgement ;)

Also, do you know of any manufacturers making quench style pistons for DSM's? Might be worth checking into...

1ViciousGSX
09-27-2006, 08:18 PM
Also, do you know of any manufacturers making quench style pistons for DSM's? Might be worth checking into...
I know Ross does, not sure about any others.

Super Bleeder!!
09-28-2006, 01:46 AM
Ross

edit-oops already stated. DELETE ME!