PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Dsmstyle.com Events

AJ
01-18-2004, 06:19 PM
Well here is what we are looking at this year:

-Dyno Fest at Elite again if Mo, Shane, and Tyler are up for it. Woudl be sweet to have it 1 or 2 weekends right before the Shootout to give those who need it time to get their cars ready and then get it tuned by some of the best for the trip out to Ohio. The one thing we woudl do differantly is to make sure you are ready to go in FWD mode. That really hurt us last year, but overall last years was a great time.

-Poker Run will be our first spring event to get the cars out on the road and some members together. It's a simple day. Everyone is welcome to take part in the road trip. And for $20 we will be playing poker for those interested. We set up 5 stops, including the finish and possibly the start. 1 card at each stop and best poker hand wins. Pretty simple don't ya think? Plus some fun roads and good times with Winter behind us.

-I am also going to set up sometype of game we can play at a park while grilling out. Either flag football, ultimate frisbee, or soemthing similar where we could do something fun as in 1G vs 2G or 6 bolt vs 7 bolt.

-And lastly, I want to get everyone away from cars for a day together and get in the water. It would be fucking great to get to a lake for some swimming and relaxing.

Anything you guys/gals want? Remember this doesn't include the nightly meetings that seemed to take place last year.

pradamike
01-28-2004, 11:00 PM
how do u get to take part in these events and where are they at? I am from the minneapolis st paul area and there are a couple of people i go riding with but this summer i really want to get away from the hondas and everything because they always want to race

AJ
01-28-2004, 11:37 PM
Just keep checking for updates. All the info will be up at a later date.

vapour24
06-08-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by DSMStyle@Jan 18 2004, 06:19 PM

-I am also going to set up sometype of game we can play at a park while grilling out.  Either flag football, ultimate frisbee, or soemthing similar where we could do something fun as in

Anything you guys/gals want?  Remember this doesn't include the nightly meetings that seemed to take place last year.

DODGEBALL!/KICKBALL :thumbsup: